Girls, would you be willing to date someone who was unemployed providing they were trying really hard to find a job?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Its their job and their career and I if they where tryng to find a job no matter what it would be I admire it. I am not completely as accomplished as I like and there are barriers for me to get and keep a job and develop my career. There are many occations where people are made redundant and are unemployed or they are too my people going for the same job or there is a lack of training providers. Their job, career their money. Its good to have goals and want to work and its none of my business really what type it is and how much money you make are will make. I would not be entitled to any so it would not matter what type it is and if you are trying to find a job you will eventially get it so I I have no problem whatsoever and I do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to accomplishments. Have college eduation qualifications but illness and injury had hindered my progress in my career. I would have an issue with NO ambitions and they just want to skip around doing nothing while some else is working hard. That where I personally have an issue.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I'm unemployed too, we could be unempleyed together.

• It depends on how attractive he was and his personality.

• As long as they are seeking for a job..

• Yes, I would. I would be unfair and stupid if I didn't.

• That depends. Are they college educated?

• Yes of course, why not

• It depends on what kind of job they're trying to find

• Something career-based

• Well it depends how old you are I suppose. You're 15 for example, would you go out with someone who didn't have a part-time job?

• I would obviously go out with someone my age. But when I'm older these things will start to matter to me. Of course, I will have my own job too. I don't go to a private college prep school for no reason.

• It would depend.