Girls, Which of these guys do you prefer?

Guy 01
Girls, Which of these guys do you prefer?
Guy 02

Guy 03

Guy 04

• Guy 01
    33% (16)
  • Guy 02
    24% (12)
  • Guy 03
    12% (6)
  • Guy 04
    31% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was set on number one, that face is perfect! And perfect hit and stubble and he looks more my age, but number four has the face and a nice body, still kind of thin but still lean. Plus he looks like he'd be tall and again he also has perfect hair. He looks a bit older but has the stubble and a really manly face.

Number two also has an awesome face, but he looks too built, he looks scary

Number three both look like doichebag swaggots. I hate their faces looks like a baby 17 year old face slapped onto a buff bodies, and their bodies just don't look very good to me.

All of this is just going by looks alone and what he look makes me think of, these guys probably have good personalities that would make me choose differently, but based solely on looks I go with number 4

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• 5|0
    0|0
  • Guy 4. Guy 1 looks too young for my taste. Guy 2 is too muscular for me and Guys in the 3rd pic also look too young.

Now, Guy 4... first of all, his hair and facial hair- very sexy! Facial structure in general is very nice. I prefer a little more body hair on the chest and I like my men a bit bigger, but he does have an attractive body. The closing deal- he is holding a coffee mug and sitting on kitchen counter, which gives my imagination to work with...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy number 1, so cute ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look great, but I never really pick people based simply off of looks. I could find the most amazing looking guy in the world, but if his personality was low, my attraction to him would be low.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 1, he's so adorable ♥ and I personally don't really like too muscular guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 cause he's so cute and he's a dad! Extra points. I have 2 kids and think dads are a turn on. Esp adorable ones! I need one like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I first guy. I just wanna grab him and start making out.

2|0
    0|0
  • they're obviously all good looking. what would make you even ask this question?

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy #2 ;) 💞

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose guy 2.

Guy 1 looks too feminine to me.
    Guy 3 looks like just a typical guy and they both look too young.
    Guy 4 looks a bit old to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guy 1. He's really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • number 02 damn he's really hot

1|0
    0|0
  • None
    Cz i mainly judge on personality
    Maybe he is cute but his personality is sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • omg nick bateman !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer 2

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was ten years younger I would like guy 1 and guy 4. They are very attractive and the guy in picture has more naturally toned body. Guy 1 looks approachable and sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy 3 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Francisco vs other guys. Why do you ask the same stuff every other day?

1|0
    0|0