Hot or not?

Ook guys... If you are dropping off a girl after a date and you ask her for kiss and she leaves you hanging...In a kinda flirty way...not bitchy or anything. Would that leave you wondering or thinking about her? Or would that turn you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm used to kissing almost as soon as I'm with them, it doesn't seem we wait to the end of a date... but if she did that, I'd probably worry I did something wrong and it would bug me abit... It would have to be blatantly flirty for me not to think much of it, she would have to lean in most the way then pull out of it, but not jerking her head out of the way in a way that makes it look like she's repulsed by it.

What Guys Said 7

• Turn off - that would hurt the man's ego and make him wonder if he did the right thing. There is a common misconception that people think these things will work to get men to think about women (and vice-versa).

Completely untrue; none the less, if you want to try it- be my guest; however, expect being rejected alot. Men do not appreciate this in anyway, similar to women not appreciating men that don't push forward in the relationship and "leaving them hanging".

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• I'd think "Oh, another Bible Belt virgin..." and forget her.

• i dk about everyone else but I enjoy that sometimes, it would just motivate me to get that kiss. I definitely be like 'oh man I just got denied' but I would feel out the situation when I talked to her and depending on what I get I would either go after her or just be think meh, she's just leading me on.

• Not, that would leave me feeling like you didn't really care for me.

• i would be PISSED! I don't like being teased by a woman.

Besides, not many women could resist a kiss from me.. not being bigheaded or arrogant, but iv never gone out with a girl for her to not put out

• turn off

• if I could tell it was flirty and not just straight up " I don't like you like that" rejection then I'd be alright with it, but I think it would still hurt my ego a bit regardless

What Girls Said 2

• Haa, I've done that before. No complaints ((: ha.

• why are you playing games?