Girls, Need some advice regarding the pursuit of a girl. How should I ask her out?

Alright so I work with this girl who is 4 years younger than me (23 - 19) and I know she has a crush on me, and obviously I have one on her. The main issue I am facing is that we live very far apart (about 90 minutes), and I really want to ask her out but I don't really know what to do. I haven't dated a girl since high school, and I would prefer not to start off by taking her out to eat. She's up for the summer and will be going back home in a little over a month, so time is of the essence.

The reason I am so hesitent is because I really like her and don't want to mess it up, especially considering at work I have an absurd amount of confidence yet I know if I take her out I will be very nervous and I don't want that to put her off. Looking back on it I really wish I hadn't acted so confident and arrogant, as I am sure I will be a shell of myself if I take her out. I had been thinking about possibly taking her to a baseball game after work, or even just driving down to her area and go to the beach.

Thanks for the advice, I'm desperate... clearly.

I don't even care if its not a real date, I would just love to hang out with her outside of work

1

What Girls Said 1

• ask her for coffee.