Girls, Do girls like Big guys. Like 6'5" 250lbs big?

I'm a big guy and I have had a lot of girls reject me because they simply say "your too big."And that's even after they get to know me. Please help.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• well you dont sound bad at all
    I think that was their preference? Maybe they were under 5'6 and felt intimidated by your height or something

• I've just had my heart broken a lot. And it always comes down to her saying your too big or even as far as calling me fat.

• Seriously? Thats their problem, then. I'm sorry you had to go through that with superficial girls like that, but just wait until you're a bit older. People tend to mature a little more in college

What Girls Said 12

• When you say big, do you mean muscular, or fat?

Regardless, people are attracted to different things. Some women may find either of those a major turn-off. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone.

• I play College football. So maybe 35% fat

• To be honest, a BF% of 35 is really quite high. Given that number, your BMI would indicate being overweight as well. Some women just aren't into that.

• I know plenty of girls that like big guys, myself being one of them. You are very tall... taller than any guy I have ever dated, but you are smaller weight wise than most of the guys I have dated. Personally, I prefer bigger guys and know many girls that feel the same. You will find someone who will appreciate you for who you are and those that do not are not worth keeping around anyway.

• Yes I really do.

• Damn you a giant! O. O

Some girls do.

• Nah, not something I'd reject the guy for..
    Though I'm small... lol

• My last 3 year relationship was with a guy who was 6'5" and he weighed about that much, but actually gained more weight once we started dating. Didn't really phase me.. our relationship went sour, but that certainly wasn't the reason why.

• I do like, i'm 5'2, imagine me by your side. I would be tiny, but i like tall/big guys, i don't like short ones, i think when the man is tall he matches with the girl, i think tall guys and short girls are perfect together!!! Dont be like that, i'm not the only one who likes tall/big men, you are gonna find your girl... :)

• It matters who they are, as long as they have a great personality and aren't.. you know, Medusa or something then hey, they're cute :P

• Is it fat or muscle?

• I play College football at Cheyney University. So it's not that much fat. Like 35%

• I just want girls to know that I'm a gentle giant almost all the time.

• Just gotta keep being cool dude

• I'm sorry you've had that experience. People are horrible. They probably weren't worth having

• I don't but I'm sure some do.

• Some girls like big guys. I am seeing a guy now that is 6'3 244. So be patient sugar.