How can I get him back? Is it possible? :( please help?

So him and I were hooking up for 5 months. Then we just kind of stopped, because I refused to kiss him when we were out drinking because I was starting to get feelings for him and I didn't want to get hurt. He got pretty mad and said some rude things to me so I walked away, and he ended up leaving. Then he was supposed to go to a festival with his friend and his sister and her 2 friends. His sister is my best friend and I currently live with her. Anyways I bought a ticket last minute. I accidentally read a convo between his friend and sister. His friend was saying that he was pissed I was coming. And she asked why and he was like why do you think and said just answered he needs to grow up. why was he pissed? Ps during the festival, a 4 day camping one, he barely talked to me and pretty much ignored me, and was with some other girl the whole time.. What's his deal uh. Can I get him back? I still like him and care about him!
Should I just start talking to him again? Be friendly and start from being friends?

I'll still try anyways and if he's not down then whatever. I'll try to be his friend now first. But why do you say he's not down for round 2?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah its over he has tomuch anger towards u

• So I can't do anything?

• No, u want to see if anything is there, its being an adult

• Well there obviously was. Especially if he's this mad.. Right? Why do you think he's so mad?

What Guys Said 6

• i believe he's still mad at u, when u didn't kiss him bck then... she holds some grudge against u

• If you're relationship is anything like I've experience with one of my best friends dating my sister, then let me say it probably had something to do with it.

It's weird af.

And also you decided not to kiss him after you had been hooking up for a while. That sent him the message that you weren't interested anymore and/or don't want people to think y'all are together.

• He is being like most guys, I assume, that do not want to interact in any way with their exes.

• Why should you?

• its best you move on

• Sorry, he sounds like a jerk. (He got pretty mad and said some rude things to me ) Why do you want him anyhow

• He's a good guy. He has some issues. I still have feelings and don't know what to do:(

• good guys dont fly off the handle and say rude and hurtful things.

• That's true, but I was also mean to him before and flipped

What Girls Said 7

• Things don't sound so good. He was with some other girl the whole time while you were there too? Then that definitely shows he's not coming back to you any time soon, unfortunately. And if he was mad that you were going to that festival too and actually told people he was pissed, then that just shows he's pretty set on not wanting to be you.

• just let him go.

• not a good chance.

• Why do you say that?

• text him and tell him.

• That I like him or the situation?

• There is no way to actually get him back. Also, that guy sounds like an asshole.

• He is possessive of you, he thinks you owe him your body.
    I'd recommend you to avoid him.

• try to be friends first.

• I am. We were never friends to start. We just started hooking up. So I'll be friendly etc. I don't know should I flirt with him in a bit? Any tips/advice?