Girls, what do you do if you like someone who is in an unhealthy relationship?

Hi, I'm a 14 year old guy, and I think I am in love with my good friend's girlfriend. She is very unhappy in her relationship, he treats her terribly, he is physically abusive at times, and he lies to her constantly. I don't want people to say "that is bad for you" or things like that because that is not what I came here for, but we are all drug users. The boyfriend lies about using various drugs to his girlfriend, even though he promised to ask her when he wants to try something new. She has found out about his lies many times, and almost broken up with him for it, but continues to give him another chance. I have told her I like her and she didn't really appear to have any reaction to it besides that she was okay with it. I complement her a lot, and she seems to like it. She told me I'm her best friend, and we talk WAY more than they talk to eachother. We video chat late at night sometimes. I bought her a toy shark when I went to Hawaii, and she was very happy. She says I'm sweet, and she wishes her boyfriend was more like me. We constantly talk about her boyfriend, (becasue her boyfriend and I are really good friends, and that is how I met her) and I try to give good, unbiased, advice. She is very unhappy with him, but keeps trying to make it work. She says "He used to be different, and now he has changed, and I know I can get the old him back". On Monday night, I informed her about a recent time he lied to her about using a new drug without asking her. She told him that I informed her, and he got extremely mad at me at first, but then he cooled off. They almost broke up again, but she is giving him another chance. But, without telling me, he tried to force his girlfriend to block me on text. She told him she did, but she didn't do it and still talks to me. They are together for the next few days, so she cannot talk to me right now. What should I do? I really like her, more than I have liked anybody. (I've only had one girlfriend and it was not serious)

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i stay out of it.

What Girls Said 2

• Give it time. Only time can tell you what you want to know.

• Leave it alone your only 14 you shouldn't be worrying about being in a relationship