Why does this girl see me as a threat?

Her boyfriend and I are LiTERALLY just friends. Just platonic friends. Yes he is cute and he thinks that I am cute but I Have eyes, so what are we gonna do? And even though him attracted to him I will Be NOBODY's side chick because I'm better than that. So were just friends and we have the same classes everyday together. And sometimes we have projects to do after school so we go to the library and one day when me and Jake were in the library we were doing our project and laughing at something I said and when his girlfriend seen us she gave me dagger eyes, and started to sit on his lap and tried to kiss him. It was distracting him from his work and he got irritated and it made very uncomfortable because I felt like i was in the middle of everything. One of her friends came up to me one day and said " You better not like Jake because [ ] will beat you up" I said " If that bitch touches I peomise me I'll give her a reason to hate me I'll just wait on it" Why is this girl so threatened by me. I would never try and steal a guy. Wtf! Our relationship is innocent so what gives?

I stress the fact that our relationship is innocent because the girls on GAG love to cause me/people of being home wreckers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because as guys, we pretty much never have platonic female friends that we're attracted to. If he has a shot with you, there's a chance he'll take it. Whether he's loyal or not is the only real question.

• I don't know if he's loyal because I know he has cheated on her before but it wasn't with me and he hasn't come on to me like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he is the guilty one in this. Perhaps he said something to make her think he likes you. Hard to know.

• You know your intentions, and she doesn't, that simple.

• Bitches will be bitches

• Yeah ur both cute, thats why she is not secure in herself yet

• Sounds like it being one, so u probably are one

What Girls Said 1

• You're attractive.

• But she's pretty too, were just opposites in personality. I'm nice ( unless you cross me then I'm ruthless) , easy going an honor student weird awkward and funny. She has an attitude problem , loves casual sex and is not even on B honor roll. My looks should be the least of her worries if she thinks i'm out for her man. I am more than my looks.