Why does he find me attractive? Is he blind?

There's this guy I met on Okcupid and he to me I look adorable. And after we texted awhile he said I'm sexy and he likes my body. I'm 5'5 and 200 pounds (I haven't weighed myself in awhile so this might've changed). I'm also the most ugliest girl on earth. So why does he find me attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I've never partaken in online dating, I'd take initial conversations with a grain of salt, give things time to develop you know? Now, I don't know how other men approach, but I feel that too strong of feelings or compliments in a short time usually spell trouble in one form or another.

You have your own views of yourself, I imagine you have some sort of gut feeling that I'd urge you to listen to.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh for christ's sake. If he likes you he likes you. There is no logic when it comes to attraction. You don't get to decide what you are physically attracted to or not. Stop asking questions and just flirt back with him and enjoy whatever time you can have together.

• why can't you just take the compliment

• he wants to fuk you and go

What Girls Said 2

• Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He probably looked deep into your eyes one day and just fell in love with you 😊

• listen, i know I'm young but you don't have to be the prettiest girl on the earth for a guy to like you. Not all guys care what a girl looks like. YOU ARE PRETTY!

• In fact, girls probably care more about how a guy looks, than a guy does a girl

• ^ lol so not true. My guy friend is overweight and has had 16 girlfriends