Guys, How to white guys feel about black girls being interested in them?

Awkard? Flatted? Disqusted? Happy? Sad?

lol sorry for my typos. I typed too fast without checking my words :(

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I feel just like I would feel when any girl shows interest. Depends on the girl. I mean, if some guys feel otherwise... well... more girls for me, I guess.

That aside, I still find it strange that people are still so willing to categorically classify how I (or anyone) would, or wouldn't, treat someone based on the presence/absence of a genetic marker (such as the amount of melanin in someone's skin.)

While this is strictly ADHD moment and an aside comment. I'm certainly not calling you out personally either. Nevertheless, I constantly find it interesting in this "Post Racial" world, how much time we spend castigating certain people for their opinion on someone's cultural prejudices and preferences (which every single person has regardless of 'race') and calling it a racial issue when it has nothing to do with someone's DNA.

What Guys Said 20

• Typical suburban white dudes probably don't know how to react but attention from any woman at any time is a boost to the ego. I've had the pleasure of dating all kinds of different ethnicity over the years and it really just comes down to the woman's character/personality. Skin color does not matter in the least. Too many men think they know what they want from a woman until they date something completely different and awaken a little bit more humanity within themselves.

• I think most people would be either flattered happy or both. For me it has nothing to do with ethnicity it's all based on the individual and if I ding that specific girl attractive. I've liked girls of all shapes sizes and colors. But that might just be me.

• well i am not white but for some reason always attracted black girls
    i am usually flattered and flirty lol!

sometimes they are pretty aggressive with their flirting, when that happens it makes me uncomfortable

• Disgusted!.

No, i'm just joking. I'm very attracted to black girls so i'm flattered!

• Guys usually at least feel flattered by any female attention even if they are not interested. I think that with women on the other hand male attention from a guy they are not interested in is just annoying.

• As long as they are attractive (same with girls of other skin color/pigment), then it won't matter what color they are.

• It's cool, but I've never actually met a black girl who was into white guys at all.

• It's flattering, I have trouble being attracted to dark complexions but I appreciate it in any case.

• I m Asian and lots of black girks wanted to date me. I've dated one really hot mixed girk before.

Sup with balck girls putting men of other races before their own?

• Usually flattered that any girl shows interest.

• It doesn't matter what their race is. I would be flattered if anybody liked me.

• We usually enjoy the attention but not all of us would reciprocate.

• The same way when any girl is interested in us. Awesome.

• Flattered and happy I guess lol

• I'm flattered if any girl likes me

• I like them... but to me its not important wich colour your skin has. If you are a nice person and we got things in common, then everythings good. Although i gotta admit that i like the exotic Teint.

• Reapectfully, I know white guys who have dated black girls. But they don't like them super ghetto and like dark like midnight. They like lighter skin blacks.

• Indifferent, I'm not really into them but I'd date one before I date a chinese girl

• Usually I feel awkward and flattered if any girl shows interest in me.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 your spelling is shit

• oops i just checked it and realized my typos... lol sorry