How many dates before you can fart?

Minimum amount of dating back that must take place before you can fart in front of them.

• First date! Let 'em rip!
  • 2nd to 5th date
  • 5th to 15th date
  • After a few weeks
  • After a few months
  • After a couple years
  • NEVER!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you are free to fart whenever you want too lol just make sure you do it in a discreet way lol

• Yeah, agree... but you and I both know that's not what this question is about.

It's about "when can I actually fart with abandon, as if I were by myself?"

• Savor the flavor, of being the Most Helpful

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha Whenever you feel comfortable - but then you have to know the person you're dating to know what they think is okay - hence not making it awkward or unnecessarily gross.

• Well me and my boyfriend never dated, we met online and then I lived with him for a couple of months lol XD
    We were intimate pretty much the first night, and he startd farting out loud a couple of days later I think, I dont mind :P he said he was happy to be at the stage where he doesn't have to hold in his farts, so was I. I want him to feel completly comfortable around me.

What Guys Said 6

• The fart or buttercup challenge test is the (mine at least) final test to see if a girl is "cool" or not. No really... I really am serious. Once we get past the initial personality, intimacy and other crucial elements it really does come down to the fart test. While this is not a "make or break" thing it certainly tells me (and I am sure every other guy) if the girl has a specific personality or not.

I wouldn't let one fly until I was sure she was worth pursuit and then it comes down to:
    a) Is this the right time to surprise and blame her?

b) Is this the right time to hold her ransom with a buttercup?

To each their own but you must never underestimate the power of the fart. If yielded by a person who knows what they are doing it could either be devastating and/or bring the two closer together and open up a world of laughter because, let's face it, farts are hilarious.

• When I am dating a girl if she needs to fart on the first date she should. It is natural. I don't mind.

• Hmmmmm. Well @Ihav2fart?

• I see girld are more comfortable about farting than men... Girls are gross. :p

• I saw a magazine once that said a man may not fart in front of a woman until he has brought her to orgasm, and on two separate occasions, to make sure the first one wasn't a fluke :D

• 1st date! she's free to do as she wishes