How many dates before you can fart?

Minimum amount of dating back that must take place before you can fart in front of them.

• First date! Let 'em rip!
    29% (4)9% (1)20% (5)Vote
  • 2nd to 5th date
    14% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • 5th to 15th date
    7% (1)18% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • After a few weeks
    7% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • After a few months
    29% (4)0% (0)16% (4)Vote
  • After a couple years
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • NEVER!!!
    14% (2)64% (7)36% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you are free to fart whenever you want too lol just make sure you do it in a discreet way lol

2|2
    2|1
    • Yeah, agree... but you and I both know that's not what this question is about.

It's about "when can I actually fart with abandon, as if I were by myself?"

• Show All
    • Savor the flavor, of being the Most Helpful

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha Whenever you feel comfortable - but then you have to know the person you're dating to know what they think is okay - hence not making it awkward or unnecessarily gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well me and my boyfriend never dated, we met online and then I lived with him for a couple of months lol XD
    We were intimate pretty much the first night, and he startd farting out loud a couple of days later I think, I dont mind :P he said he was happy to be at the stage where he doesn't have to hold in his farts, so was I. I want him to feel completly comfortable around me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• The fart or buttercup challenge test is the (mine at least) final test to see if a girl is "cool" or not. No really... I really am serious. Once we get past the initial personality, intimacy and other crucial elements it really does come down to the fart test. While this is not a "make or break" thing it certainly tells me (and I am sure every other guy) if the girl has a specific personality or not.

I wouldn't let one fly until I was sure she was worth pursuit and then it comes down to:
    a) Is this the right time to surprise and blame her?

b) Is this the right time to hold her ransom with a buttercup?

To each their own but you must never underestimate the power of the fart. If yielded by a person who knows what they are doing it could either be devastating and/or bring the two closer together and open up a world of laughter because, let's face it, farts are hilarious.

3|1
    0|0
  • When I am dating a girl if she needs to fart on the first date she should. It is natural. I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm. Well @Ihav2fart?

0|1
    0|0
  • I see girld are more comfortable about farting than men... Girls are gross. :p

0|0
    0|1
  • I saw a magazine once that said a man may not fart in front of a woman until he has brought her to orgasm, and on two separate occasions, to make sure the first one wasn't a fluke :D

0|1
    0|0
  • 1st date! she's free to do as she wishes

0|0
    0|0