Do you think that the demand for sex with girls will ever balance the supply of guys willing to have sex with girls why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly: There are more women than men, and they generally have about as high a sex drive as men.
    On the other hand: There are way more bi/gay women than there are bi/gay men, and women deal with having 'dry spells' significantly better than men do, especially after they have had kids. Further there are some disturbing statistics about how much some guys get around (just look at the guy who has 40+ kids by more than 20 women, and he's not the only one acting like that). This is further complicated when you consider that most women need a lot of mental or emotional stimulaiton to get turned on (compared to averages for men), making the one night stand thing pay off less well for them.

And finally you have a big issue in the dating scene that is attention whores. Girls who will intentionally get guys interested in them, in order to get free drinks and attention, but who have no intention of picking anyone up, often infact they are already in relationships.

My point is it's not a matter of supply and demand. People simply dont work like that. Life is, as ever, far more complicated.

What Girls Said 3

• I think women will always find it easier to get laid 'cause there are just a lot of men out there who really will sleep with any reasonably attractive woman. That said, you may find it reassuring to know that the supply and demand thing isn't really on our side. Since females live longer than males, there are more single women at every age and it gets more and more out of balance the older you get. You'll be livin' large when you're the only mobile man in your nursing home.

• Maybe when there is less of a taboo on sex in general and female sexuality in particular.

• girls want sex just most girls aren't nearly as obvious about it like guys are

• Why not?

• some girls are... but some want to appear "lady like" I guess? I'm not sure I'm not the shy type

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes the girls sex drive is higher than the guys... I've been in more than one situation where I've said no just because I wasn't in the mood or was in a different mood (probably hungry). Sex is definitely different for girls then it is for guys.

• What? I think girls are just as much willing to have sex with guys as guys are. They just express it differently.

• How do they express it?

• So in other words you have to make a genuine effort to go out and meet girls?

• No. Women aren't secluded to only certain areas. I see them everywhere. Don't you?