Guys, First date? I need help seeing if the guy really likes me?

Okay, so we are just meeting for the first time. We went to the park, and we were on the swings i'm 17 and he's older than me, he opened the car door for me and we star gazed at night. Everything was going pretty good, but then he started making out with me, he's a virgin as he says. I don't really know, I'm not used to making out on a first date lol. I'm trying to see it from his point of view, but I dont want to just be a piece of ass to this guy. He seems like such a nice guy, but do you guys see a potential girlfriend even if you make out on the first date?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, you did say he was older. Making out is not that big a deal, hell sex isn't that big a deal. As long as he treats you how you want to be treated it shouldn't matter. It's normal to be a little self conscious when you first meet someone but im also sure you must have liked his lips on yours otherwise you wouldn't be writing this message. It's ok to indulge in nefarious actions. If he was just trying to get into your pants he would of, instead he gave you a date that seems like it was taken out of a movie. Dont be so hard on a helpless romantic, he's just trying to get you to like him

What Guys Said 7

• First of all, you should make sure he really is a virgin if that's who you're looking for in a boyfriend. And making out with you on the first date sounds like he likes you, so ya, I would see a girl as a potential girlfriend if I make out with her on the first date.

• Since I am a virgin I highly doubt I would have made out with a girl on the first date at most a kiss, but I am very innocent. Do keep in mind he could be lying.

• Yea he really likes you. I'm not sure why your doubting it. If he is older than 19 he is to old for you.

• See where things go. I know when I dated this girl who was your age we went to the movies and made out. I liked her a lot!

• Yes it's fine.--------------------

• Well, if he keeps hanging out and all that, then you've got a be, even if you think he's moving too fast

• How much older than you is he? One date isn't enough information... if you're asking this question it probably means you got a gut feeling that wasn't so good though right?

Those feelings can mean something...