What does it mean when a guy says, ''your right!'' f** off and go dissappoint someone else''?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means "I love you and you should stay with me"

Seriosuly wtf do you think it means? He's done with you.

• he said i shouldn't talk to him unless i am willing to give up my virginity

• "He's done with you."

• @Asker Then it means he want to take your virginity, can you provide back story at least? We will be able to tell more if he's a player or maybe he pissed off at you cos you are with him too long in relationship without sex, lol.

What Guys Said 11

• bad things

• Most likely means fuck off

• Depends on the context.

• Well you said he doesn't wanna see you unless you are gonna have sex... that's what he means...
    That's why he told you to leave him alone... he seems like a jerk who wants sex only... so cut him out if your life..

• Uhmm maybe exactly what he said? What'd you do?

• What does it sound like?

• Aw, he got butt hurt.

• Context, please?

• Isn't it kinda obvious

• it means he can't stand you

• I don't think he likes you

What Girls Said 7

• He didn't want to talk to you unless you had sex with him? LOL! Why do you even care WHAT he thinks? Cut him out of your life. No girl needs an asshole like that rolling around.

• it means ''you are right.. fu** off and go disappoint someone else''

• Well I would think it was obvious you have greatly upset him somehow.

• Are you dating? How did you meet?
    What were u talking about when he said this? Was it in person or via text?

• Umm in relationship terms? it's pretty self explanatory really. He's giving up the argument by admitting you're right, he wants you to fuck off, and disappoint someone else other than him for a change.

• im not in a relationship with him and i wanted to see him face to face to talk, so he can explain what i did to upset him, but he doesn't want to see me unless i have sex with him

• You might be a pain in his neck and he had enough of your shit

• Ah take it as a compliment, its disappointing to him that he won't be having sex with you