Big change with my girlfriend?

So I've been going out with my girlfriend that I love for about 2 months now and I thought we were really close. The thing is that when I saw her yesterday she had a dramatic haircut without telling me. I know she can do what she likes but surely she could have spoke to me about it. She had long blonde hair going down to her bum that I loved.

Big change with my girlfriend?

When I saw her yesterday she had really short hair like this. (These pictures aren't actually her, because of privacy)

I don't mind the haircut I actually really like it and it looks mega sexy but she never even mentioned it and I have kind of lost some trust in her. I said that I liked it and it looked good but do I question her about the whole situation?
Shall I comment even further on it. Plus is it going to affect us in bed?

dont worry we worked it all out. we spoke and its fine. I actually really like it and yes everyone is right she can do what she likes. It has also made the sex extra exciting. I love the feeling of running my fingers through her short hair. thanks anyway guys! your right and this hasn't affected me or the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to be honest and not trying to be rude, But what is the REAL issue? why would you lose trust because she went and got a hair cut with out "asking" you first? you have known her two months that is all and even then, you guys are still your own person, and she can do whatever she wants with herself... thats not betraying you thats not lying to you, AND hair grows back. Move on and stop thinking about it, if this relationship lasts there are a million more things worse that can happen that could truly affect trust! Like actual lying or Cheating etc... this is petty and petty stuff does not help a relationship grow and stay! :)

• I get what your saying but if we are going to spend the rest of our lives together then surely we would talk about everything together and have no secrets and live life together as one. That's surely what a true relationship is about.

What Girls Said 5

• What does her cutting her hair without telling you have to do with trust?
    She didn't lie or do something you specifically asked her not to. She's not obligated to tell you everything she does.

Shorter hair will not affect you in bed, unless you happen to have a hair fetish of some sort.

• Tell her what you think. It's better to say things when they happen that wait six month and let everything out. Try to make her understand where you come from.

• man its HER hair! i think if she wanna have a new haircut its all up to her

• It's her body and her hair, if she doesn't think she needs your opinion on whether she should cut her hair or not, you should respect it.

• No I totally agree but not even to mention it to me is surely a bit strange?

• I would have asked my boyfriend just to make sure he liked it and he thought it was a good idea, but she was probably very secure about this decision or she just decided to cut them so much when she already was at her hairdresser. I don't think that's something that should make you doubt your trust and relationship... it's a small thing and it wasn't necessary for her to tell you about it since it's just hair, or maybe she even wanted to surprise you

• She can do what she wants to HER hair and she doesn't have to tell you.

What Guys Said 2

• Ya you should tell her that you didn't like that hair cut and it was a bit strange that she didn't tell you that she is gettings hair cut like that...

• I would dump my girlfriend if she cut her hair like that...