Do I tell her to text less?

Ok so I've been dating this girl she's really nice, been out with her 3 times now fooled around and stuff but she literally does not stop texting and it's a bit off putting and frankly a bit annoying, the second I leave her shell text me, do I tell her to stop texting me as much but tell her in a really nice way?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, this is a sensitive issues. I don't think you have any way around this. If you say something, she might get offended and think you're not into her. If you don't reply much she'll think you're not into her. So yea, you are stuck. We women are hard to please.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you could but thats tricky, just dont text her back. Say you were at the gym or driving or something where you can't text just to get a brake. Everyone has there pros and cons, and in the grand skeem of things, this is a relatively small con

• Dont answer them, oh i had the phone off ringer off, my service sucks etc. Etc.