I don't know what to do? Help Please?

Just a few days ago my boyfriend was being so sweet and telling me he loves me and writing me little love poems and we were being all lovey dovey and I absolutely loved it. We've been like that since we started dating. But all of a sudden about 4 days ago he just stopped. He's only told me he loves me twice because I said it first. He stopped texting me cute things in the morning now all he says is "I'm up" and little things like that bug me. He acts annoyed with me. I asked about it and he said he's just been in a bad mood. It's stressing me out so much because I feel like he's losing interest. Or like I'm driving him off because I'm so affectionate. He usually is too, just not recently. I tell him I love him all the time and try to make him happy, the last thing I want is for him to lose interest in me. What do you think is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my, it sounds like maybe you may have done something to upset him? Can u recall anything. Think back. Could it be a possibility he found someone else? I'm not trying to make you more upset? but trying to help you figure out why he may be doing this. However I did mention this to my boyfriend, he said it's possible he could just simply be in a bad mood. Or he is dealing with a lot of personal issues right now. it may not be anything to do with you at all. The best thing you can do is be comforting, tell him you realize he's upset and ask him if there's anything u can do to make it better. And let him come to you. If he is like this a few days here and there its possible he is just in a bad mood. If this was going on for weeks at a time, definitely look into some of the things I mentioned. Good luck.

• Thank you so much. I talked to him about it and he apologized and said he hasn't lost interest at all and he's just been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, he's slowly getting back to his normal sweet self :) Thanks again xx

What Guys Said 2

• You can't control someone else's mood or what they do. You can control the way you react to his recent change in mood. Stay calm and collect always.

• Give him some space, he'll come around.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's just stressed out... do you know what's going on at work/school? Just continue showing him you're there for him.