Why do sluts think I would be willing to date them as I am only willing to settle down with a decent and respectable woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey dude I got a question for you,"What kinda "respectable man" would be calling ANY woman a slut?"
    All people need love. All people look for and deserve a chance for a healthy relationship.
    As a woman, I don't think I would accept an offer for a date from a man who refers to some women as "sluts". That only makes me weary of the respect you would have for me if I started a relationship with you. A good man may not accept a one night stand proposition but they certainly wouldn't call the woman names just because they don't approve of her lifestyle.

• Im not calling names. Its a term thats in the dictionary and if the shoe fits wear it.

• Hey buddy there's a lot of really offensive words in the dictionary but I wouldn't use them just because they're there. I guess I can call you a jerk, or an ignorant jerk... those words are in the dictionary too... I mean they're just terms... if the shoe fits wear it... right? Sad part is... you'll never understand anything I'm trying to explain. It's a hurtful word. It's hurtful to women. If you have any respect for the female species you'd think before you speak. Get it now Einstein?

What Girls Said 4

• What is your definition of a slut? May I ask.

• Slut is a term applied to a woman who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

• Thank you. I won't

• No problem.

• why do you think they want you to date them? other than that it is fine.. you are like most men.. who want a respectable woman to spend their whole life with

• They keep asking me out and flirting

• I try but they seem to think just because they want me I should just jump into bed with them

• they can keep on wishing... just dont think about them..

• Even if I was the worlds biggest slut. I would rather jump off a cliff than date a twat like you

• Good. Why would I want a girl thats fucked so many guys she can't close her legs anymore

• You must be full of irresistible charm.

• Charming, handsome, successful. These qualities make me a very eligible bachelor

What Guys Said 2

• A woman who acts in a perfectly natural and reasonable way is not decent or respectable? Presumably the only decent and respectable women are those who have an imaginary friend in the sky who tells them they have to torture themselves to be good?

You need to free your mind.

• it's funny how you asume that he's religious. he nowehere stated a religious reason behind it.

And i got bad news for you. Statistically his logic is perfectly reasonable. There is a SIGNIFICANT correlation btween number ofcasual sex partners, and the chance of a relationship working out. Especially after 5 or more, the chance of staying faithfull start to drop fast.
      So as long as he's following the same ideal he demands of a woman, he's very much free to do so.

If you want a wife, would you want a girl who got a rep for "jumping from pole to pole" and having a new guy every week, or would you settle with the girl known for taking relationships seriously and giving it a serious try?

• I didn't assume it, I stated it as likely, that's what 'presumably' means. I wouldn't care what my wife had done before I met her or rather I'd be equally suspicious of any extreme or unusual behavior.

• I guess they aren't very mature. I wouldn't date a slut either. Why waste your time. I can see a 19 year old guy not caring but at your age, what does a slut have to offer?