Guys, do white guys like to date black girls?

As being a black girl it's hard to be in relationships with white guys as there are many harsh stereotypes about black people which aren't all true, I know I have had people like me in the past but they deny they like me when I ask every time. I know most of the time it's due to , "I can't date her coz she's black" why? Why do you guys say that? Is there something wrong with us?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• my theory is that to most people white=beauty=feminine with black skin therefore being masculine. That's why I think some black guys are able to get white girls by being so bold and aggressive--it fits with the uber-masculine image stereotype while white girls who go for what they consider a beautiful male may never go fully black but maybe biracial.

black girls though have to be extremely beautiful in order to offset the stereotype that they are somehow more masculine than white girls.

if you want to test my theory ask a little more girly and make sure your "ass"ets are on fleek hahaha

What Guys Said 21

• This is a great question, and I'm glad you asked it. I'm on the other side with this point. As a white guy, I've found myself attracted to many black girls, mixed or not. I've always thought it was odd, and that I had no chance due to our differences. But personally, I'd love to try dating a black girl. I'm actually talking to a black girl currently XD. Us white guys feel like black girls will reject us, and deny us for other black men. The same way a black guy may feel he doesn't have a chance with a white girl.

• I'm Caucasian and I prefer to date women of my own race, or Asian or Hispanic. The few black women I've met have social attitudes that I get tired of listening to. I didn't do anything to her so why would she yell at me because of her circumstances? For example, the last black woman I dated had 3 children, by 3 different men, and was on welfare. She made a lot of bad choices but blamed society and the oppression of blacks. I just don't want to listen to it. Other than that, I think black women are absolutely beautiful!

• I wouldn't mind at all. But there has to be some conditions.

1: She has to be a Christian. I won't date girls who aren't comfortable talking about Jesus Christ.

2: She has to promise that she'll be very loyal to me and never cheat or we are never EVER getting back together.

3: Have fun when we date!

• I'd live in constant fear of saying something I didn't realize was insensitive... 😔

• I think some white men are sort of unwilling to approach black girls because I guess a lot don't realise just how many black girls on average find white men good looking.

I get the feeling if more white men (like myself) realised, more would probably approach. Trust me, jungle fever isn't that uncommon in white men.

• There are about 50 similar posts on here, and clearly there are white guys who date black girls. Just got to hang out where you'll meet some.

• Personally, I would totally be open to date a black girl. all of my other friends wouldn't however. It just depends what they are interested in! Everybody is unique and has different tastes.

• It wouldn't bother me.. but i couldnt date a sassy black girl with attitude that the media stereotypes lol. Would have tk be articulate and educated. Every black girl I've met in college is like this so yeah I wouldn't care.

• Generally, no.

• Im not a race mixer.

• They do not.

• I'm dating one right now.

• I'm white, and I'd love to date a black chick

• No!

Why you ask?

Because your too easy.

• First of all, most non-black guys think that black girls only like black guys. Most black girls proclaim this proudly. So no guy with any sense is going to go where he isn't wanted. Second, we do believe that it would be hard to relate to y'all because we're not steeped in racial issues, and sometimes we don't see racism where black people do. That would lead to huge arguments because you'd call us racist and we'd be deeply offended because we didn't feel as though we'd done anything wrong. And finally, too many black girls have something that makes them unattractive, either a weight problem, a bad attitude, or both. I can't be attracted to fat girls, but lots of black girls seem to enjoy being fat because they think it makes them more feminine to be "thick." by the way, when I see a girl describe herself as thick online, I immediately think that she's fat. Most white guys aren't going to be attracted to this, fyi.

• I would be open to date a black woman as long as she didn't expect me to be hung like a stereotypical black guy.

• I'm married to one and have kids with her, she was beautiful and nice to when we met but it's funny how people's attitude changes and act after a few years, to much drama

• I don't think any guys at all like to date black girls...

• I see so many questions on black girls who think guys dont like them because they are black. your race has nothing to do with your attractiveness and why only white guys? can't you date a black man? how about a latino? Seem a bit hipocritical that you want a white man but you wante evryone to accept you for being black? people need to stop being so hung up on races they are irrelevant

• I dated a black girl, 2 of my friends date black girls, in my school there are many interrace couples there's nothing unnormal about it I don't know what ur problem is, maybe u're too shy or unconfident

• black girls can be hot as FUCK, they have dat ass and dose lips

would plow.