Guys, what would you do if you got the girl you were cheating with pregnant and your girlfriend/wife ended up pregnant too? Girls, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would never happen! I would never EVER cheat on my wife. If I did, I have committed adultery and Jesus would be so mad at me!!! I am saving my virginity for the woman that Jesus has picked out for me and that will be the only woman I have sex with.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend or wife but if I ever did I wouldn't be stupid enough to do it without any protection and get her pregnant

• I'd have double child support!

• let's say this did happen...
    I would die in a shootout after I unsuccessfully rob a bank in order to attempt to support both of them financially

What Girls Said 6

• What sort of crummy men do you surround yourself with that made you come up with this question?

• Slap the infidel on child support and move on with my life to take care of my kid.

• bruh... tell them what the hell you did honestly.

• memecrunch.com/meme/149OV/well-damn/image.png

Wow talk about stress and chil support.

• i would raise the kid on my own.

• Well first of all. It shouldn't of even happened. I feel sorry for your wife and your soon to be children. Those are the consiquences you need to deal with for making such a stupid decision.

• What do you mean by "you"? I'm 15 and I'm still a virgin. I was asking because of this movie I was watching with my mom

• The thing was pink. You should have known.

• Lmfao!!!