Girls, Sex as a weapon (age specific)?

So I read (and replied) to another post from a (not much) younger lady, who it appeared to me was using sex (or the lack there of) as a persuasion to convince her potential beau to behave the way she wanted. So, long question short - I'm quite interested in knowing the opinions of the ladies - on using sex - or withholding sex - to secure/procure/protect - a relationship?

@tattooedhandfet. Thanks for your opinion... but was that all of it? No other thoughts on the matter whatsoever?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not in to mind games.. I have heard of this behaviour from some girls and its very immature... and obviously the relationship is not strong enough to endure having to go down this path... I think frivolous relationships this may work on guys, and if the guy is tuned "in" to his girl, he will be able to read her if this sort of behaviour happens. I have also heard of girls withholding sex until they get what they want materialistically.

What Girls Said 4

• I have seen girls use it in the past, but it mainly comes from a place of desperation and feeling like there is no other way to get him to act right (versus dumping him and finding a better guy). Most women don't intentionally use sex as a weapon, guys just think we do because we won't want to have sex if we're not being treated well. At least that's my opinion. For example, if a guy I was having sex with all of the sudden told me he's not sure he wants anything serious, or hurts me in some way, I'm not going to be in the mood to "get down."

• I don't see the point in this behaviour

• It's called being pussy whipped. It's not that uncommon and especially if the guy is wealthy, it is a tactic used in relationships often. I would not withhold sex to make him do something for me, but I would probably be even more eager to do it with him if he did do special things for me.

• Only sociopathic, manipulative women uses sex to get what they want. Its a skill. It is one way to control and manipulate a man very easily. Plenty of women do it with a lot of success. Or agreeing to threesomes for their boyfrends etc to keep in the realtionship is another take on this though. Ewwww.

A relationship is doomed if it only involves sex. And anyway, I am not into it much.

However, I wouldn't feel like having sex with a boyfriend if he cheated on me. I wouldn't feel confortable about the thought of him being inside someone else and her on mine... if you know what I mean. It wouldn't be intentional as a punishment. I would finish quite promptly if his cheating made me feel sick and grossed out.