Girls, She deleted me because I mentioned that we were in a relationship on Facebook?

I meet her nearly a year ago. She hates friends knowing she's in a relationship . Why? We a long distance. Why would she want other guys over me

6

Most Helpful Girl

• that's weird that she got pissed that you mentioned that you guys were in a relationship... so she just deleted you like this? i don't get it

• Probably because I got mad her hanging out with a guy. So I told him she's taken. And I'm guessing he asked her. We are distant live in different cites. We have argued before. I text her I guess we aren't talking anymore. She will miss me I just will give her space. Or should I apologise

• the question is... why is she against the idea that people knows that she's taken? if you are together its normal to be in a relationship right?

What Girls Said 5

• I keep telling you this but you never listen. You always go for Whores. You can't make a hoe and turn her into a housewife.

• She's not a whore. She's a virgin who mum told me

• Because she's keeping her options open and talking to other people

• Seems a bit messed up, could be the fact that she's telling people where she is that she's single...

• lol seems messed up

• Only meet her once work trip. So really have only dated once. I work hard I think I need to fly to her. 2 weeks ago she text me I want cuddles xxxx

• She's called me husband before. Her mum knows she has a crush on me

• cause you guys are in long distance relationship. It says all.

• She text me 3 times with no apology

• Cause she doesn't think she did anything wrong. Maybe she would think you are the person need to apologize:)