If you were 18 would you date someone five years younger than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah why not

What Guys Said 35

• Absolutely not, ever. More likely I'd spank them for asking!

• Date?
    No but hangouts?
    Sure, I ain't ageist tho I might need a refresher minus the jello pudding.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw7xvrTecKY

• Let's see, so that'd be like if I dated a 13 year.
    Most definitely not. That's basically someone going to college in a bit dating someone who is barely in high school or in the late years of junior high. There is a huge gap in maturity, not to mention the fact one person is an adult and the other person hasn't even fully grown yet.
    Being friends would be cool, but dating would be pushing it. When you are 30 and 25, it is not as big of a deal, but 18 and 13? Nope. Not happening.

• Listen here dude, Im going to assume you are into an 18 year old guy?

My advice, Just dont. there is no possible outcome that will end good. He's either just going to use you for perverse child sex and will end up on a sex offenders registry, heck, he could even serve jail time for Statuatory rape of a minor.
    Seriously, just dont... its real fucked up to be getting involved like that with 18yo's at your age...

• A 13 y/o girl? No, no way. That's too young, I'd feel like I'd be dating a kid :S Not to say that sex would be illegal.

• Hell, NO! It is totally illegal. And if it were not, she is still way less mature than me at 18.

• Nope couldn't risk going to jail but now I'm 23 and definitely willing to date a girl five years younger than me.

• No I'm not going to be a senior in high school dating someone in middle school.

• Nah...3 years younger maximum...

• I would never even consider dating a 13 year old. That is just wrong and it's considered statutory rape in every state in the U. S.

• 13 years old is still a child, 18 is an adult. I would be concerned if there are adults trying to date you.

• Nope. It would weird me out. Age is kind of a thing with me.

I wouldn't even date an 18-year-old now. I'd feel old, creepy, and disconnected.

• Never. Even back when I was 18, I had no interest in hanging out with 13 year olds much less dating one. Most guys know teenage girls will get them in serious trouble.

• no fucking way.

• That's gross and illegal

• No, I would not. I hope that nobody answers "yes" to this question. :O

• Fuck no! That's like, babysitting!

• No.. that's weird on every level

• No thank you

• No, I wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't.

• Its fucking weird... nope and NOOOO

• Hell no. I'm not dating a minor.

• Nah man, that is shit

• absolutely not, I am 18.

• Never. That's a shame!!

• No, too creepy.

• nope , i don't think i would

• No. When you're a minor I think there should be a 2 year age difference at the most.

• NOPE! NEVER!

• Eww there's nothing attractive about a 13 year old, that's a little kid.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 43

• No, because developmentally we are at two different levels in life.
    The 13 year old is still in middle school.
    I would be at a age where I'm going off to college beginning my adult life.
    I couldn't help but feel I would be hindering the 13 year Olds growth by dating him.
    Besides that , it's illegal.

• So... if I were 18, would I date a 13 year old? Hell no. That's pretty disgusting, a 13 year old is basically still a kid while an 18 year old is legally an adult. If an 18 year old has a romantic interest in a 13 year old, something's wrong.

• Ew no that's completely illegal and just plain weird. You're still growin at 14, and 18 year old is an adult

• I'm 18 and I totally would.

• No, I didn't read the question correctly, I totally wouldn't.

• No, I'm 18 and I would never think about dating a 13 year old. There is just too great of a maturity gap, that alone would make things difficult at times amount other relationship issues.

• Most of the time someone that young is much too immature for a relationship, let alone a relationship with an 18 year old. They're still pretty much little kids, really. I don't think it would be a good idea. Also, if sex is a priority of yours, it wouldn't work out with someone that young. The legal age of consent in most places is 16.

• That's a crime in a lot of places.

• no i won't

• No, that would be really weird, a 18 year old and a 13 year old don't have so much in common, totally different places in life, even if the13year old is mature, he/she is just a child and can easily be used. And the older person might want to have a girlfriend/boyfriend who can hang out with their friends and stuff;)
    I think three years are the limit of you're mature. I just dated an 18 year old.

• 5 years is a huuuuge difference in this age. I wouldn't date a 13 yo. He's not physically or mentally developed enough.

• um probably not, no.

• No, it would be like dating a kid, and it's not my job to take care of that kid.

• Date a 13 year old? Fuck no, that's something you go to jail for.

• Uh it's probably not a good idea to do so and it's really weird.

• No. That would make you a pedophile

• No, never. I'm not up for being on a sex offenders register for the rest of my life.

• If by date you mean play monopoly, then sure.
    But that's about it. lol :)

• No. I wouldn't be able to deal with the maturity level differences and the fact that if I touched them I could be sent to jail

• 5 years younger? A 13 yeae old... No, not at all. I wouldn't. I don't date kids, lol

• No way.. 😵

• Romantically? No.

• Nooooo, ew.

• That's a heavy nope.

• I would never date a 13 year old boy. I would feel like I'm his big sister and majority of the 13 year old boys are immature, still going through puberty, and are too young to do pretty much anything. It's not worth going to jail for.

• Why in the world would an 18 year old date a 13 year old.

• Noo way I would not.

• It's not a good idea..

• That's very much illegal. Could land you into jail. Hell to the fucking no.

• No... I... would... not

• Heck no! Enough said

• More from Girls
    13