Guys, do you like being chase?

or what if a girl keeps sending u messages that she wants to see u but u r on a trip.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• We loose interest in the girl becz she is ruining the Intimacy. She needs to stay in her attitude and not be ultra despo

• what's despo

• Well yes... of course. Keep it like you have turns.

If he is interesting in talking then he will message you the next time. If doesn't, just leave him alone.

Grass is greener on the other side

• Thanks for the mh.

Hope I helped😊😀

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I like being pursued.

• I prefer a 50-50 relationship where I pursue her just as much as she pursues me. If she is constantly pursuing me it seems like an unbalance in the relationship. It's too much and I feel overwhelmed.

• that's very true. thnks.

• A little bit of chase is nice, and flattering, but if she's constantly sending messages, and always bothering me, that becomes too stalkerish for my tastes.

• Hey she can send away, as long as she realises I can't respond 'till I'm back from said trip.

• nope, unless it's an actual game like tag or hide & seek, nope.

• I don't like a difference in power or dominance it's much better for us to be stable with each other