Girls, Ok, I have question. I'm 33 years old now and in away starting to get a little worried. How can I attract a good woman?

This is how I look now.
I was told I look better with my beard from all my friends including my lady friends.

I have been doing my best of not thinking about finding a woman and just going to work and doing my everyday thing. Now it is starting to get more harder for me as I see my brother and my sisters all have there own familes. I keep asking myself is their something wrong with me but I have had my lady friends who are married tell me I am a good man a woman would be proud to have as a boyfriend or more.

Somehow I findd that hard to believe because I am still single. I mean I was with 1 woman for 7 years but she kicked me out for another man 5 years ago. I have not been able to find a good woman since.

This is the type of man I am, I am a Caring, Respectful, Proctective, VERY LOYAL, VERY FAITHFUL, and Honest.

I do speak my mind when I feel it is needed and I don't talk game. I like being myself and not being a show boater.

I have joined liked 6 dating sites and talked to ladies but but I could never get anyone to want to meet offline after a month of good talks. I deleted most of my profiles due to I didn't see it going anywhere.

I hate to say this but I even set up accounts on getting laid tonight but those sites are a joke. I never had a woman want to meet offline and I'm not the type of man who likes jerking to online women all the time so I deleted those profiles.

I work a fulltime job as a Forlift driver and Packer for a company. I get told all the time that I am a very good hard worker and a really loyal good friend.
I even have my own dog training business and I'm a dog trainer but not Certfied yet but working hard to get Certified.

I'm only looking for a good woman to give me a chance to prove my worth to her and to spoil her from time to time whe

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you go out any where?
    I mean, do you frequent places single women may be?
    Clubs, bars, parks etc?
    I think you should continue to put yourself out there more.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure it's been trying and difficult. .. Perhaps you should try redirectin your energies on improving your self esteem. .. I'm sure there's someone special out there for you. .. Play up your pluses not minuses! Love your dog! It's beautiful. .. You're ruggedly handsome... Start with a smile... All my best.. JP

• The beard and glasses gotta go.

• Oooohhh. Its getting late buddy