What am I doing wrong?

Everyone always tell me that I am really beautiful and hot and a good person, but I can't seem to find a boyfriend. My relationships never last long.. Like I can't understand what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't provide much info so... Swallow?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, what do *you* think? What was common among your relationships? Have you ever asked anyone who broke up with you why they did or what went wrong? Information truly is key.

• Beautiful and nice is not the same as interesting or fun. Looks catch a guy's attention, but they don't keep their attention for long. You need to have something about you that keeps them around.

• No, it's just that I'm not very extroverted, only one of my boyfriends knew the real me, as I am, and that was my longest relationship. I don't really let them get to know me bc they would get to know my 'soft spots' then, and I don't like people thinking I'm not strong

• I bet if you stopped looking for one, one would find you. But hey you can't expect everything to be easy. You probably just haven't me the right person yet.

What Girls Said 0