What am I doing wrong?

Everyone always tell me that I am really beautiful and hot and a good person, but I can't seem to find a boyfriend. My relationships never last long.. Like I can't understand what am I doing wrong?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't provide much info so... Swallow?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well, what do *you* think? What was common among your relationships? Have you ever asked anyone who broke up with you why they did or what went wrong? Information truly is key.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful and nice is not the same as interesting or fun. Looks catch a guy's attention, but they don't keep their attention for long. You need to have something about you that keeps them around.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it's just that I'm not very extroverted, only one of my boyfriends knew the real me, as I am, and that was my longest relationship. I don't really let them get to know me bc they would get to know my 'soft spots' then, and I don't like people thinking I'm not strong

• I bet if you stopped looking for one, one would find you. But hey you can't expect everything to be easy. You probably just haven't me the right person yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.