Guys, what would u do if the girl tells u this?

Oh u like her and u know she also likes u, btu she told u "I'm seeing my ex these days, I told u becaues I don't wanna lie to u, but then I realised it is u that I am missing." what would u do?

• stay with her
    24% (10)
  • leave her
    76% (31)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
and when she added u on facebook, u found she still didn't delete pictures with her ex?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• She'll likely NEVER leave the ex, and honesty, while nice, doesn't make me want to stay with her in THIS case. I'd slap her for previously hiding her interaction with him.

What Guys Said 13

• If "seeing" means dating, or sleeping with, leave her, as he is not really her "ex". If "seeing" means platonic, I'd give her a chance as at least she is honest.

• I would walk away.
    always ends one way when the ex's are still in the picture, And not leave myself as an option either

• Fuck that bitch ! She's unworthy of even the worst contempt !

• Any woman who has "Ex" issues.
    Is a waste of time.

• I'd leave. Having an ex in your life is just toxic for any relationship.

• If we're no official and I think we potentially could be I'd make an ultimatum right then and there. Me or him. If she picks me, she has to forget him from that point on. If she breaks this, I dump.

• She needs to make up her mind. If she can't choose me, I walk.

• It seems that people have forgotten the meaning of loyalty and respect these days.

• what do you mean by this? I told him the truth, and I told him that I like him

• You wouldn't be looking at me anymore, you'd be looking at a puff of smoke.

• I'd ask her first to speak more clearly

• what do you want to know?:)

• thank you my dear

• I don't know he became message less is because of this or not

• dump her before she does. At least you will feel good about that , unless you want to be humiliated further more.

• L8ER OOOON BEYATCH!

• I'd probably ask her to speak clearly

• not clearly enough? :p will u leave her and not to see her again?

• If you meant to say "I was cheating on you with my ex" I don't know if I could ever trust her again. But not telling him would be far worse

• well, we are not in a relationship yet, is that a cheating? and I didn't tell him we are just hanging out or sleeping again.. he didn't ask after I said that to him, and began to contact me less.. what should I do? I like him