Girls, are you the type of girl that likes your boyfriend to hold you in his arms when you cry, prefer time alone or do you hardly ever cry?

• I want my boyfriend to hold me in his arms.
    68% (21)
  • I want time alone.
    13% (4)
  • I hardly ever cry.
    19% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really cry often. In my family you go away to be alone if you're going to cry. You don't get emotional in front of other people. So if/when I cry I do so not in front of him because I don't want him party to it.

• It depends on what I'm crying about.

• I don't get sad for some reason😐 I just get really angry to the point of a mental breakdown and crying if I am crying it would probably be better for anyone to stay away from me. I guess I prefer to be alone

• Who wants to cry alone!

• Some girls prefer privacy, some here have said that.

• I can't think of anything sadder! Hug your boyfriend, a friend, your dog! It passes really quickly.

• Yes it seems sad to me to. Pets are actually known to make humans feel better when they are sad to.

• I.. Honestly don't know. I'm so used to being alone when I cry that I don't even know if I'd like someone trying to comfort me. o_e

Might have to say time alone.

• for me, i hardly cry but if i was to cry i would cry alone in a room and where no one was watching; but that being said i wouldn't mind if my boyfriend were to comfort me-that would only be sometimes, not all the time, if you get what i mean.

• It depends. Sometimes I want to be held and other times I just want to be by myself.

• Well, as a girl. I would say that I would want my boyfriend to hold me in his arms and comfort me. Make me laugh and lighten up my mood.