Opinions about dating a player?

I currently am but I wasn't fully aware that he was still playing (he did it when he was younger). I started noticing how he sometimes would flirt with girls but it wasn't anything serious, if I did the same though he would get jealous. About a month later I realized that he is writing to other girls, I don't know in what sort of way but it's girls on dating sites etc.. I was okay with it because he isn't my boyfriend and as far I know I'm the only girl he is actually dating but I'm starting to doubt it because of some reasons now. He has met up with this other girl and I just find it disrespectful especially with his past and the fact that he flirts. If I'm not the right person for him I don't understand why he has kept me for about two months and why he still wants to see me, still makes plans that does not involve sexual things. I know I can't change him but I don't know what to do, I want to spend more time with him and see for myself but I feel worried a lot of the time, week I have started to feel worried. I don't understand players at all, how can they throw away so many beautiful girls like he has done, what does it take for them to even fall in love? I'm trying to understand why he's still with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• run for the hill or mountain unless you want a broken heart
    dont waste time who isn't worth your time and effort

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Is he your boyfriend or not?

• even though he's "a player" doesn't mean he doesn't love you or whatever maybe he is just looking but at the end of they day he's still with you which must count for something but if he is meeting and keeping the things from you then i might not be good but don't judge a book by the cover he could be planning a surprise for you i think you should just ask him whats going on what do you have to loose

• Girl. Grow a fucking backbone and dump the fucker? I facepalmed when I read this.