Why are girls so strange?

I've been talking to this girl for a month. When we go out she's all over me and seems so into me. But outside of that she doesn't act like she wants to talk to me or anything. If I text her, we may text 5 times and she'll stop texting me, and she never texts me first I always have to intimate texting her. She acted really strange last week like she really didn't wanna talk. I asked if we were gonna hang out any this coming week cause I'm on vacation from work and the response I got was, "as long as I don't have to work with my mom." I haven't text her in 3 days to see if she'd text me and I haven't heard a word from her. I'm at the point whether I just don't wanna text her to see if she'll eventually text me asking bout us doing something or I want to text her and just straight up ask what's going on if she really wants to do anything with me. What should I do?

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Text her are you busy? If she say no then take her out. If she says yes then delete her number.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say wait at least a week. Then ask her. When you do ask her, tell her like you tried to give her some space because she seemed a little different and you're just checking on her. Can you answer my question?

0|0
    0|0