Does she like me or not? I'm so confused! Please help?

Alright so, I'm 25 years old and I want to be a professional martial artist. So I have even goin to this massage clinic, once a month for the past 4 months. My last 2 visits there, I asked out my massage therapist to come and hang out with my friends and I. Sadly she said no. So after my second time asking I gave up. But immediately after I asked her, she asked if she can feature me on her instagram and I said sure. Then she asked for my number which kinda threw me off because throughout our massage sessions, she memorized everything I have told her in previous sessions but she said she thought she gave me her number.. Anyways, we have been minorly texting back and forth with little bits of flirting here and there. On Wednesday, I sent her a text that would make her think I'm thinking of her. Then, she sent me a selfie of herself. So I respond to her selfie and she never got back to me. She even comments on my instagram too. Not often but yeah. I see her tomorrow for a massage session. Any thoughts? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's into you, and I think she knows that you're into her, so maybe that's why she may be building up some feelings for you. I think its better if you want to ask her out, to wait a little longer until she's more comfortable around you and you guys would've hung out more (at massage place) and then ask her one more time. If she says yes, then she could be moving towards the next step like having a relationship with you.

• Ahh good to know. Some of my friends tell me that she just wants the attention. I'm just super confused and I see her tomorrow.

What Girls Said 3

• I think she was not comfortable first time you asked her out so she made the next step to catch you and get to learn more about you.
    If she was an attention seeker, she wouldn't be texting you at all. Ask her out again!

• I think you should let her know how you feel.

• She might just be one of those girls who like attention. Which there is nothing wrong with that. Meaning, she is obviously flirting with you so there's a good chance she's actually interested. Try learning what she really likes to do and invite her to do that?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her the first offer is still up, only without the friends.

• Ask her for a date.. She seems to like you and you gut nothing to loose, do you? Maybe she's shy and thats why she said no to your offer hanging out with your friends.