Girls, would you date a guy who wears a glasses?

Would you date a guy who wears a glasses in which looks a bit mehh but needs to wear them all the time but without them he looks better?

P. S I know it's a minor detail but I would like to know what you women think about it. :)

• Yes, I would date
    80% (33)
  • I'm somewhere between
    2% (1)
  • No, I wouldn't date
    0% (0)
  • I don't know because I would need to see him
    18% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Nearly 100% agree that its better that you be able to see all of us gorgeous women in all of our natural glory then for you to trip and fall and snap two of your teeth on the pavement because you want us to think that seeing what's in front of you isn't important.

What Girls Said 13

• I would and I am :).
    I love my guy in glasses.

• i don't think its a problem

• Sure...
    Some men look better with glasses.

• I personally don't care because I wear glasses off and on. However I would rather be able to see and the guy being able to see. Lol

• Yeah I would

• Sure, why not? Just pick ones that look good on your face.

• Boys with glasses are so cute. Hehe

• it doesn't matter whether the guy wears glasses or not. there are some guys who are still hot when he wears glasses! XD

• Yes, I don't think it matters at all. I have glasses but most times I wear contacts

• It's no big deal! I sometimes wear glasses while driving. Wearing glasses is necessary to make life a little easier.

Superman always looked much more attractive as Clark Kent-when he wore his glasses lol

• I wear glasses all the time as well so yes I would date him.

• There's nothing wrong with glasses tbh.

• My boyfriend looks hotter without his glasses, but much more approachable and friendly with them -and he wears them so much more often than his contacts that he feels like a stranger without them. I definitely prefer him in his glasses.