I'm 18 and so far I have only hooked up with a few guys before at parties. Does that count as never having had my first kiss?

I didn't even know the guys.. I feel so behind.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Hook-Up''
    ''To hook up is to do anything from make-out to have sex''

''Does that count as never having had my first kiss?''
    So,... you are saying... you have kissed guys, but does that count as a first kiss?
    Like... is this a trick question ? what the heck do you think ?
    s3media.247sports.com/.../1187122.gif

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know what the f*** that counts as because that makes no f****** sense if you really read it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol wut...

0|1
    0|0
  • If you kissed any guy then you've had your first kiss. It doesn't matter if you know him or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hooking up = kissing , what is the problem here?

1|0
    0|0
  • Dumbest question of the day, right here folks

2|1
    0|0
  • hooked up meaning?

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually it means you're a slut. If you like to be one and feel behind, go on, spread your legs and say ''Everyone aboard''

0|0
    3|2
    • Kissing = slut nowadays? Wow, I'd hate to see what you say about a woman who touches your penis, or worse!

• Show All
    • Lol she clearly means kissing.

• Hope you never have to endure the terrors of the evil kissing virgin yourself. Call her a slut and run away before she kisses you, too!

What Girls Said 5

• You're only lying to yourself when you say you've never had your first kiss.
    You've had quite a few.
    Just because the experience wasn't what u expected doesn't mean it didn't happen

0|0
    0|0
  • if you kissed them... then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... if you kissed him on the lips... well yeah, even with a random guy that you don't know... a kiss is a kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by hook up? If you've kissed any one of those guys, then you've already lost your first kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • it does count.

0|0
    0|0