Guys, What is your ideal first date?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A festival of some sort, just to walk, talk, go sightseeing, have a bite to eat. Something casual.

• Something that involves activity but allows you to talk too, so, no movie theater unless you do something before and or after it

What Guys Said 13

• Going for coffee or tea then go to the park rent bikes and ending up at a cafe or the movies I would take a girl for coffee or tea first to get to know each other then switch the setting to the park to continue to get comfortable with each other and renting bikes would be a nice touch then ending the night at a cafe would be time for us to reflect on our day and tighten our comfort with each other I would only suggest the movies if I known the girl and the connection is already there before the first date

• Something fun, something productive even.

I just want us to be able to talk without being disturbed, get to know each other and be able to woo her with my charm. So no cinemas or chic restaurants or lame coffee breaks... it has to be something good.

• Picknick in a park or at the beach. Lot's of flirting and somewhere before the end it includes a good kissing session.

• Boat ride around the lake, stop at my favorite waterfront burger place, park the boat in a secluded cove to talk/make out, back to my place for sex.

• A nice dinner after some other type of activity, and then a nice kiss goodnight. No night cap. That's too early.

• last date i went on i ended up at the ocean playing truth or dare

ended up throwing our clothes in the ocean and me eating seaweed and us switching clothes

man was that weird

• Tbh I'm not really bothered what we do, so I try and pick something I think she'll enjoy, then I just hope the conversation flows easily and neither of us are disappointed by each other.

• Going to the fair and never running out of things to talk about!

• Maybe getting a boba tea/tea, going for a walk, dinner? I dunno. A movie?

• Netflix and chill

• Pick up a pie and some drinks. Go to the beach.

• Improvisation always works best for me, specially if I see her up to making up stuff.

• Us sitting back on my couch watching a movie and talking.