How can I stop punching above my Weight?

I always fall for the wrong ones who are way out of my league. Also this person is so hostile and nasty to me. Also his girlfriends thinks I need to be Told and he has to tell me all the time he is not interested, however I have never told him about I feelings or never gave it away I have. Maybe I have. Why do I always go for the ones who cannot stand me and is there a way to get out of this rut?

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess that´s a problem for a lot of people. we want what we can´t have. if we can have it, it´s not exciting. maybe just go for one that´s kind of "not so interesting" for a change?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you're just looking in the wrong place. Try looking at places where you usually can relate to or where you do your everyday activities. You might find someone who shares something in common with you.

• You'll find the right guy eventually. Just keep trying. It's tough work. Almost like a second job. But sooner or later, you'll find someone.

What Girls Said 1

• Love yourself and don't settle for anyone who doesn't equal that. Always tell yourself that you are a prize and you don't need to chase after anybody. Find someone who loves you for you.