Guys, would you rather have a cute girl or a sexy girl?

Would you rather have a cute/pretty girl who makes yummy lunches for you and cares about you and your opinions very much, or a sexy girl who hangs around you a lot and pays for dinner and will do it (if u know what i mean) with you shortly after dating a while? Which one would u perfer and why?

• Cute/Pretty
    74% (48)
  • Sexy
    26% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• cute over sexy all day

What Guys Said 28

• A sexy girl knows how to make a sandwhich... I would be content with either cuteness or sexyness or both or none. I don't think that either are all a woman is about. There are many other redeemable qualities to a woman. Of course I would prefer she was either cute or sexy but it's not a deal breaker

• yea ur right just was wondering lol

• @asker Well then, see it that way. From the moment I wake up in the morning to the evening, I want her to be cute. The rest of the time, I want her to be sexy ;-) Though I would never want/ask that she conforms to this ideal of mine. She is who she is and I respect that.

• Depends what I'm looking for. At a point in time where i want a relationship obviously a nice cute sweet girl. But if im not totally wanting commitment then a sexy girl who doesn't really give a shit is just what I need.

• Cute for sure. Cuteness is irresistible to me. I like substance in a girl and I like to feel loved and then it makes sex just that much better because it's this cute/pretty girl who makes you lunches spreading her legs for you too lol. (Once you reach that point)

• "Sexy" is a huge turn off. I almost always avoid girls like. They creep me out. Cute and pretty is by far superior.

• A sexy girl why settle down with a cute girl who sounds like she's wife material when I'm young and can be with a sexy girl who enjoys my company and enjoys the occasional slap and tickle

• I think most guys will go for the cute/pretty girl.

• Uh, who told you that cute isn't sexy? I love cute girls. My crush is a tiny little 18 yo who is an ambassador at my college. She's like barely 5 feet tall and 100 pounds, but holy fuck she's fine!

• Why can't I have a cute, yet sexy girl.

• Option C: All 3

• Give me nice girl with a cute personality that will do ,..

• on this site, i am guessing it will be sexy, thats how we are as teenagers. People get over the appearance when they grow older

• According to "Bro code":marry the cute girl, date the sexy girl. So it depends on if the guy wants a long term relationship or not.

• Guys want both. Not exactly the pay for food and make sandwiches. Guys want a cute girl who is a little shy which makes them even cuter. But then guys also want intercourse too.

• Cute girls can also be sexy

• Sexy I s'ppose.

• if i had to choose between those two specific girls, i would choose the cute/pretty one who makes yummy lunches for me and cares about me and my opinions very much.

• Buy me dinner? Sounds good and having sex after is better than a homemade dessert.

• The cute girl sounds kinda sexy in my opinion but I do enjoy the loving nurturing types.

• Definitely cute for me. I love the quiet keep to themselves shy girls.

• Cute and pretty all the way! I'd hope she can be sexy and would be interested in that. Mostly, though I like a girl to dote on and her to do the same to me.

Hour that helps you

• A bit of both? Lol.
    I'm not entirely sure what I would prefer over the other because both options you listed sounded good to me.

• Cute and pretty is sexy without the effort... and extra effort.

• I like both, but I think I'd have better chances with a dominant woman, since I'm so shy myself.

• Cute > Sexy any day

• The choice is a bit strange since i cute is sexy in my opinion.

• She's sexy, enjoys my company, likes sex, pays for dinner... where can I find this woman?

• These questions are so stupid and bias. A girl can still be sexy and have cute qualities, she doesn't have to be a slut and give out sex fast.
    Ffs your username is even cuteshygirl.

• yea i know. my friend wanted me to ask this question for her about her other too friends. soory if it sounded so opinionated.

• all of those combined? cause thats not my definition of sexy. I think people over use the word a lot too. My definition of sexy is when they are acting horny etc. which isn't a bad thing, just not all the time.

• yea ur right, like the normal traits of a sexy or flirty girl but adding what i said.

• I would take the cute with the def of sexy cause thats what I define as cute: shy, cute, nice, and has a bad side