Do you believe in true love's kiss? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.
    It's not like something magical will happen or any miracles will take place if you receive that kiss...

But if you love the person, and that person loves you back... then the kiss will feel magical nonetheless if it's sincere

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know why but I am feeling really insecure today - When I saw the Disney element my mind went off into stories I thought of Beauty and the Beast then the part of Mary Shelleys book where the blind girl meets Frankenstein's monster and thinks he is normal.
    I don't think I am ugly and I believe in True Love's kiss - What I wonder is will I ever meet anybody who understands me for who I truly am? - ( As I say really overthinking things today )

• aww I'm sorry about that!! and yes you fill find that one person one day Dave :)

• so how can some1 defines true love?
    personally nope i don't... i don't believe "true" love x-ists anyway. it's as long as u stay being 2gether. it might last either 4ever or just 1 day. but even if it lasts forever i'd not say it's true luv... but u made correct decisions throught yer lives, and u succeed being 2gether 4ever

• Yes I believe if you find somebody that you instantly click with which is rare you feel that connection instantly and you can't help but feel giddy inside and so when you do kiss that just makes the spark of attraction better and you feel like this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with and you both feel that

• Please let every intimate kiss be about true love :D
    I don't believe in love as a consumption product :-(

• No that is just a fairy tale. In real life relationships are not just about kissing or love or sex but about work and compromise and trust. Every couple is going to fight and get bored of each other eventually. People need to have more realistic expectations and stop thinking that a relationship means hot sex and good times for the rest of their life.

• I don't believe in love, so that answers your quesstion hahaha

• Nah its all just mostly physical attraction so its not actually genuine I like to think of it as when you see two animals mating just like with humans some of the animals will get rejected and some won't.

• Nah, but I'm jaded by life experience. I did once, ages ago.

• No. Love is a journey, not some sudden flashy thing.

• I believe in love at first sight and true love as my parents are living examples of both, but I don't know about true love's kiss.

What Girls Said 2