All my friends and pressuring me to have sex with my girlfriend but my girlfriend wants to wait for later, I keep getting made of, what should I do?

My girlfriend is very beautiful and beleive it or not she has been in 3 prior relationships but broke up with every guy cause all they wanted was sex. My friends say my girlfriend is hot and that i should bang her asap. The only problem is that she wants to wait until enagement or at least close to when we get engaged. I respected that and she was scared i would leave her cause of the sex thing. I been with her for a year and my friends all make fun of me and tease me EVERY day. I don't know i think i want to tell my girlfriend if we could just have sex ONE time only. Like she "pleases" other ways but I don't know my friends say i'm lame and my girlfriend is even more lame and they make fun of her which i don't like at all.

Should i tell her if we can have sex 1 time only? or do you think i'am asking for trouble. She is a beauty (not only her body but her persoanlity too) and i don't want to lose her but my friends... i can't take it anymore. What should i do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell your friends to mind their own fucking business and stop being so damn concerned what you do with your genital. :)

Quite frankly, what goes on between your genital and your girlfriend's genital is none of their concern. Do they not have lives and interests of their own to be over-focused on? Stop acting like you have to please and impress your insensitive, nosey friends. You don't. You shouldn't be the passenger in the driver's seat of your life while someone else controls the direction of your fate.

Stop letting your "friends" pick on you. Get assertive and tell them to shut up and mind their own business. Maybe find new friends who actually behave more like a friend and less like an egotistical pig.

• My girlfriend is hot i will say that but guys just want to get at her. But the reason she chose me was because i was nice to her and was not looking for sex only. i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends, At first i though my girlfriend was ok with sex and she worried i would not accept her, but i do accept her and will respect that decision.

• thanks for the help and the chat :)

• You're welcome :) Glad that it helped and all worked out in a healthy way!

What Girls Said 19

• Tell your friends to politely get their noses the fuck out of your business. YOU are dating your girlfriend. THEY are not. The decision on intimacy is up to the two of you. She's not ready. Your friends don't get to dictate that. Tell them to fuck off and mind their own damn businesses. Your relationship will progress at the rate it will progress.

• You will absolutely destroy your relationship if you violate her wish to wait.

• i won't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again, i will respect my gf's decision. They're assholes, i love my girlfriend so much and i don't need to prove anything, they dont have have any gf's and probably jelous. I will 100% respect my girls decision.

• Don't be a dick and pressure and bother her about sex, that's the worst thing you could do. Man screw what your friends think what you should do, what you should do is get better friends. If you don't care what your friends are saying then why is this bothering you so much, why are you even asking about this? You need to respect your girlfriend and her wishes, if she doesn't want to, don't even ask her about it. Wait till she's ready. Sorry I'm not trying to rant about you but your friends are horrible. Real friends shouldn't tease you or make you feel bad about not having sex with your girl.

• i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends, At first i though my girlfriend was with sex and she worried i would not accept her, but i do accept her and will respect that decision

• Lol you totally just copy and pasted this. If you accept that and respect her then there was no need to even ask this

• i did it cause i made my decision on it, i would of just typed different things and the same sayings. i asked cause i wanted to see what people thought about it.

• Dude, choose your priorities. If she's more important to you then it shouldn't matter what your friends say.

• like they keep making fun of me cause of it. They say it's like having a really nice car but not driving it... I love her but at the same time my friends won't quit it. but above all i do and will respect what she said.

• haha they don't have girlfriends, so i guess i can tease them back like that!

• Do you always cave in under peer pressure?

• kinda yes.

• So you want to have sex with her because your friends keep making fun of you?
    That's the issue?
    You want to have sex with her so you can tell all your friends and have them stop picking on you?

• yes but they are not good people. i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends, At first i though my girlfriend was with sex and she worried i would not accept her, but i do accept her and will respect that decision, it's just these 4 dudes that do it

• Tell them to mind their own damn business.

• yup i made the decision i will forget them, they're assholes, those 4 idiots. i won't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again, i will respect my gf's decision. They're assholes, i love my girlfriend so much and i don't need to prove anything, they don't have have any gf's and probably jealous. I will 100% respect my girls decision.

• Talk to your girlfriend. If she wants to wait till marriage it's a hard hung to talk someone out of. And if it's a girl it's even more terrifying to think of sex if you never had it. If your friends are being mean about it what kind of friends are they and also I doubt try get much action either.

• I think you should respect that she doesn't want to and get better friends. BUT if you are really close to the friends and your girlfriend, maybe try asking her if you can say you did but you didn't

• yup i will. yup i made the decision i will forget them, they're assholes, those 4 idiots. i won't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again, i will respect my gf's decision. They're assholes, i love my girlfriend so much and i don't need to prove anything, they don't have have any gf's and probably jealous. I will 100% respect my girls decision.

• Don't worry about your respect your girlfriend wish about waiting

• I think you should respect your girlfriend's decision and not pressuring her if she tells she's not ready. You can't ask her to do it one time because you can't stand your friends's jokes anymore, it's quite selfish.

• True but isn't it selfish of the girl to say ''i know you want sex but i don't, so no sex for you''?

• I can see your point but i don't think it's selfish. She just wants to take her time because having sex means a lot to her and she wants to make sure that she does it with the right person.
      It's a personal conviction

• yes i 100% understand. i will respect her decision.

• Get new friends...

Or lie and say you did... They won't know.
    But get new friends

• This all resolved, this was almost 2 months ago aha. I'am not friends with them anymore, no worries :)

• Don't listen to your friends, if she doesn't want to have sex don't pressure her

• i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends

• You sound like a good guy

• thank you, i guess i'am that is why she chose to date me, cause all the guys wanted sex from her and then left her cause she said she wants to wait. i agreed with her and in all honesty, i can wait cause sex is not everything for me.

• you shouldn't care about what other people think. Wait till she's ready.

• after the short comments, i will respect her and not listen to my friends

• Get better friends they should not be making fun of something so pure. Almost everyone is now having sex before marriage. And look at how many problems are in sexually relationships

• I know that hearing your friends making comments like that can't be easy, but you really have to respect her wishes on this one. A girl experiences sex so much differently than guys do because she's literally "giving something away." That's why losing your virginity to someone shouldn't be for reasons like the ones you listed above. I totally understand that you feel pressured into doing this with her to get them off your back, but it's not fair to her if she doesn't even know your motives or why you want it so badly. You obviously think she has other qualities going for her that don't include her physical beauty, so it's important to follow your own intuition about this. If you think pressuring her into it would potentially hurt her please so not do this. I know a lot of girls my age who really regret doing it for the first time because the guy was being too pushy and making her feel like she had no choice in the matter. If you really respect and like her for more than her appearance than you'll know this isn't the right thing to do. I should also point out that guys who make up lies about girls so their friends will stop making fun them are just as bad. Girls are very sensitive about subjects like this and pressuring her into doing something that goes against her own morals and beliefs will really hurt her in the long run. Sorry for being a bit too honest here but I felt like you needed to know this. Girls care about their reputations and I don't think she'd feel too good about herself knowing she had to go against her own promise. Your friends shouldn't be making comments like this and you need to feel comfortable with your decisions without factoring their input in so much. Good luck & I hope I put things somewhat in perspective for you :) Again sorry for being a bit too honest at times

• thanks for the long comment. yup i made the decision i will forget them, they're assholes, those 4 idiots. i won't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again, i will respect my gf's decision. They're assholes, i love my girlfriend so much and i don't need to prove anything, they don't have have any gf's and probably jealous. I will 100% respect my girls decision. My girlfriend means the world to me and idc what those asses think. i love my girlfriend so much and i'm with her because i love her, never to use her.

I would never ever pressue my girlfriend into sex, in her 3 past relationships that is what the guys only wanted.

Sorry for your friends and what they felt, i'm not a girl so I don't know how it feel when a dick goes in. i heard it hurts the first time and even you girls bleed, is that true? I don't know about sex that much or should i say what happens to a girl when it does happen.

• I'm really glad that you're ignoring your friends and doing what you know to be the right thing :) She's really lucky to have a caring boyfriend and I'm sure she really appreciates that :) Well I've personally never had sex before but my girl friends say it can be pretty painful the first time & there is blood sometimes but it really depends on the person. Like some girls don't bleed at all while others do. I just wish guys would get that it means a lot more to us than just a random physical act like it can mean to them at times. Some of my friends even had sex with a guy and then he stopped calling them and stopped the "chase" after they did the deed. I'm glad you're not like that with her though and I'm glad I could help :)

• oh thanks :)

oh man, i used to think before i had my girlfriend that you girls didn't care about having sex and it was the guys job to basically initiate it and basically say when he was ready. I'am not like other guys and i'm not a pig we would have sex then leave the girl. Those guys are low lifes and simply want sex. It's very sad guys do this and very disrespectful. I'm happy to have to have my girlfriend, sex isn't everything , i hope your friends can find a better guy and one who will treat them well. Thanks again for you comment and your help :) Again it's sad that us guys do that type of thing.

• Sounds like your friends are assholes. Either lose them or lose her. She shouldn't have to have sex with you just so you won't get made fun of.

• You're girlfriend should matter more to you than your friends, and if they keep pressuring you, throw them away, they don't have any respect for her or you. Also... you could discuss it with her, and tell your friends that you did do it, like a small lie... if she agrees.

• i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends, At first i though my girlfriend was with sex and she worried i would not accept her, but i do accept her and will respect that decision.

Those 4 friends that do this are idiots. i will get better friends, screw them

• How long have you been dating?

• about a year. i won't pressure her, idc what my friends say, my girlfriend means more to me than some of my friends, At first i though my girlfriend was with sex and she worried i would not accept her, but i do accept her and will respect that decision.

• In my opinion, you should respect your girlfriend's wishes. Your friends should be respecting you as well, it is your relationship after all, not their's. Whatever you two decide to do, make sure the want is mutual

What Guys Said 10

• Your friends are pussies. Tell them to fuck off and that you'll live your life how you want to. Also, get rid of your friends if they persist. It's better to be alone than in bad company, and your girlfriend will mean you won't ever be alone. So you might as well get rid of them anyways.

• Don't ask or have sex with her. Even if she would say yes there would still be a lot of ways that could go wrong. Also get some new friends because your current ones seem to be rather douchie, not only are they focused on sex a bit too much (even ina relationship that isn't theirs) but they have ridiculed you and you're SO as well as not accepted "NO" as an answer implying they don't listen to you.

• Ditch your friends or just punch them in the face to shut them up. They have no bussiness interfering in your love life and you should tell em so. If they don't like it you tell em to go fuck themselves.
    Don't risk losing the girl you love over your shitty friends.

• i wion't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again

• Chose your battles wisely. If you really love her, then wait. They're being immature an think just because she's hot you gotta hit that. Fuck them and wait. And while you're at it, find some new friends.

• like they keep making fun of me cause of it. They say it's like having a really nice car but not driving it... I love her but at the same time my friends won't quit it. but above all i do and will respect what she said. i guess i value her more so screw what they say

• You should forget them. I got so much shit for being just friends with this girl everyone thought was fucking gorgeous, and she was. She was just beautiful and the sweetest girl you can imagine, but we were just friends. People were saying, "She's easy; go ahead; have sex with her; tap that; just be nice and she'll give you what you want; etc. etc." But I never did because I respected her as a friend and in the end they gave up. The more you give them they sign it's annoying you an you might cave, the more they'll keep at it. Ignore their immaturity. You found a perfect girl and a rare one these days, don't let them fuck you guys up

• i won't, thanks man

• Yeah yeah yeah your friends want this, and you girlfriend wants that, but what do you want?

• Stand up for you and her and tell them to back the fuck off

• Tell your friends to piss off and live you life the way you want to.

• yeah i will, they're asses

• Sex is highly over rated when it's not with someone you love and respect waiting will make it so much more

• Fuck your friends, only have sex with a girl if you know she is 100% comfortable with doing so, if you want to ease her into wanting to do it more just be more playful, comment on how she looks, and just get more physical with her. If you love her you will be okay with waiting as long as possible. You don't want her to think that you're a "dog" and honestly just don't worry about what you're friends think if they keep getting you mad about it just get really mad start yelling at them and make sure they know that it's really annoying you, and if that doesn't work ignore them for a couple days to a week and when they ask where you've been just tell them if they're going to keep disrespecting you and your girl that you don't want to hang out with them anymore. Hope this helped man. - Anonymous

• Honor her wishes. It is tough to walk the right path in life.

• i won't speak to them anymore, they're very rude and assholes, i won't speak to those 4 again, i will respect my gf's decision.