Why would he be ignoring me and do I confront him?

So, this guy and I got in contact about two weeks ago and I thought we hit it off. Texting all day every day, seeing each other a lot throughout the week, he seemed (seems?) really into it. The only comment he made that made me a little skeptical was "I'm not hunting for the love of my life but I'm not opposed to it if it happens". So I just thought I'd be easy going about it. Now the last time I saw him was Thursday. Everything was great, we cuddled watched a funny movie, but since he's basically ignored me. Barely texts me, we were supposed to hang last night and he never got back to me.

I thought he just wasn't interested but his friend called me this morning asking if I had heard from him because he hadn't but then updated me today saying he texted him back.

I don't get it. I guess my question is, is he still into this or is he just going MIA to get rid of me? And also, is there a period of time in which it is okay to text him and confront him? I guess I would just like the decency of an answer. Honesty is a big thing with me, if someone isn't into things, I'd rather them just be up front.

What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Text him something playful. If you don't get a response after like a day he moved on.

If he's been ignoring your texts, he was probably trying to hit-it-and-quit-it anyway.

• Yeah good call haha didn't hear anything so deleted his number and called it a day! Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• dont confront him.

• Didn't confront him, didn't hear anything since like Saturday so just deleted his number and called it a day haha