Girls, would you rather be with a 5'8 guy who has 10/10 facial aesthetics or a 6'2 guy who has 7/10 facial aesthetics?

• 5'8 guy with 10/10 face
    73% (33)
  • 6'2 guy with 7/10 face
    27% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The face is ten times more important than anything else. I'll take a chubby short guy if he has a good looking face. I will never date an ugly person. 7/10 isn't ugly, but if I have the choice between the two than the 10/10 is the obvious pick. I don't get why someone would choose a taller person just for the sake of height when you can have an a good-looking guy.

It's why I've never figured out why guys go out with butterfaces. I know too many who do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Don't care, I wouldn't mind dating either of them. I guess if I had to choose, the 5'8 guy with a 10/10 face.

0|0
    0|0
  • A - I just like a pretty face. =)

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no real desire to be a man.

0|0
    3|1
  • i prefer shorter... not too short. but shorter than 6 feet for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i really have to choose I guess 6'2... Because I honestly don't care about looks or height if one of them treats me right and respects me I will go by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 58. i dont like a guy too much taller than me anyhow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't vote because I would be with the one who I would get along best with, duh...

0|0
    1|0
  • Where's the option "I don't give a crap what they look like, tell me about their personalities"?

0|0
    1|0
  • What are their personalities like?

0|0
    1|0
  • A for sure. I don't care about height that much at all, and I always look at face more than body.

0|0
    0|0
  • His face is way more important than his height.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 5'8" guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all comes down to personality. 😊

0|1
    1|0
  • Easiest question ever! My ideal hight in a guy is already 5'8" haha! I am 5'1 😖 so i think 5'8" is just perfect for me! I love that height! I don't need a fricken 6'2" guy but i would most definitley love a guy that fits the second description because if i like a guy i will develop a preference to what they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 5'8' guy.

But whichever one out of those two who have the better personality is the one I'd go for.

1|0
    1|0