What should I do when he grabs my butt?

My boyfriend loves grabbing and smaking my butt when we're walking but I don't know how to react. Where should I put my arm? Should I just keep walking? How will he react if I grab his? Do guys like it when a girl does it? I would love to do it, but I don't want it to be weird. I actually never touched his, so I don't know what reaction to except... Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him those seductive eyes and like hip bump him or walk in front of him and slow down so he can bump into you

What Guys Said 3

• Girls usually hit guys on the arm when they touch their butt, but if you like it and it doesn't bother you then awesome you can then go ahead touch his he will like it because it's a flirty way to show you like each other and it's funny to play around like that

• Lol, when he grabs yours get behind him and grab his with boths hands and shake really hard like make a big scene out of it and go grrrrrrrroar YEAH!! YES!!. after that the slight grab won't phase him, and you only have to do the crazy one once.

Nah I'm just kidding, grab his butt whenever and when you're outside you will do it more readily without feeling shy.

• Just go for it. No fear!

What Girls Said 2

• just keeping walking. if your curious try grabbing his but when your making out?

• just do it he won't mind it.