Should I text?

The day after a casual date, should I text the guy to say it was fun or should I wait for him to text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy I guess... personally I'd want her to text me, I don't usually think to tell her I had fun... but I enjoy getting a text from her saying it was fun. But then again I'm not really into texting and phone calls, I reply if people send me something, but I never text anyone else first.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends.

Who's been doing more of the pursuing, you or him? If it's been him, then he'll be thrilled that you went out of your way to tell him you had a good time. It'll reassure him that you didn't just go out with him to be nice.

If you've been the one doing most of the pursuing, then perhaps don't.

• The same question is probably running through his head lol.

It's okay to text him, but don't do it every time. Eventually he'll have to man up.

• If I was him, I'd text you first to tell you the date was fun but its always nice to hear that the other party also enjoyed the date. txt him say you had fun.

• txt him and tell him it was fun.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should wait for him to text...aFTER dates guys either change up their mind or decide if you actually are the one...So if you wait and he texts you can be sure of what he feels. But this might be risky, he might be the one waiting for ur text. But if he really likes you he wouldn't resist for long and make the move.

• i would wait for him to txt me

• if he's interested he'll text you

it would be obvious you had fun from how the date went and he would have been able to tell at the end of the night