Why does she like me when she has so many options?

I'm feeling pretty insecure right now. I've been talking to this really great girl. She has an awesome personality and it absolutely gorgeous. We have hung and are going on a date. I'm pretty sure she likes me as she does know it's a date and she very flirty with me. It's just nice because I don't feel like I have to try. Our interactions come naturally and people always make comments on how we flirt.

It's not really a problem but she always has guys commenting and telling her how beautiful she is. Even people I talk to say bro if I didn't like you I'd go for her. I'm not the jealous type. I think it's great people find her beautiful. I just wonder why she likes me. I'm an average guy. I've seen the guys that tell her she is beautiful and they are a lot better looking than me. I don't know why I feel insecure I just want to know why she likes me when there a lot better looking and more successful guys than me. I don't think I'm a slouch by any means but most girls would go crazy for these guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't help who you fall for.

What Girls Said 3

• She sees something no one else does.

• I know it can be challenging but let it go and enjoy the time you have with her! You will ruin the time you spend with her if you are feeling insecure. Confidence is the best thing you can bring to the table!

• I'm fine when I'm with her. It's just when I have time to think about it it bugs me/

• You are being insecure.. Go with your good fortune and stop questioning yourself

What Guys Said 0