Girls, Ladies whats the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for you? NO PROPOSALS?

I want to do something really nice for my girlfriend in a few weeks when i have the chance to see her. Its been a monh sincd I've been able to see her (long story). ill do the answer that gets voted mho:)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• He treated me to a day of old school arcade video games at this vintage gaming arcade in Wisconsin, and when we ran out of coins we just explored and talked and shit until it got pitch black outside, then he acted like we were lost and that we should scale a building to get an overview of the landmarks to figure out how to get back to our camp out. When we got to the roof it had turned out he had a cooler waiting for us filled with cans of my favorite diet soda, and had brought our sleeping bags and pillows up as well. We stayed up there all night watching stars, silently drinking and just cuddled up together without sex, and shared our first kiss. It was all pretty sweet and innocent. It was a really great experience. Not saying that's what you should do, just saying that's the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for me.

What Girls Said 8

• The first thing thats coming to mind is the fact that a couple of days I texted my boyfriend that chips sounded good at like 11:00 at night and be bought some and showed up at my house with them xD

• Pick up take out and take her to the park or some place special to the two of you (:

• Take me out to the movies. Offer to buy me a new pillow. Walked me home. Remembered my favorite type of cake then made it. Made dinner for me.

• He asked me to marry him. Yes I'm 14, but I said no. Still romantic though.

• Took me for ice cream and a movie when he came back to town (also long story).

• My guy best friend saw me have a breakdown and start crying and just, I mean, I was boo hooing. And he bought me a chocolate bar and hugged me and comforted me and walked me home. It was so sweet, and it made me feel better and stop crying. Best day ever, actually

• Sent me a dozen red roses to me at my job randomly. And we were only talking not dating.

• send me random flowers.