How to turn a friends with benefits to a relationship?

Well there's this guy that I've been talking to for a little over a month now. We started out with a first date, and things were amazing. He opened up to me, and I spent the night and we had amazing sex. Well things got complicated because he felt like I was moving too fast, and well, he opened up to me and told me that he had a month old daughter. He said because of him just having a daughter, he wasn't ready for a relationship. I ended up getting angry, when I should've been understanding, but I told him that it would've been best if we stopped talking and he was hurt. A week went by, and I couldn't control my urges, and invited him over to have sex. He came over, and since then we've been having sex. He told me he wanted it to be monogomous sex, and that he really likes me and cares about me.

I know him having a kid is huge and has changed his life, but will this mentality change eventually, because I really connect with him. I would like to see a future with him, but I want to know how to not seem so pushy. Does it sound like he has feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't friends with benefits, a relationship, without romance and the label? I dk much about interactions but, that's what I've come to learn, or observe

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wanna be with you baby

• It honestly sounds like for now it is all about sex.