Bra on or bra off, what's your opinion?

I'm going to a drinking party on new years and I'm bringing a date-who I haven't had sex with yet-but I probably will since I will be drunk and we like each other. anyway, I'm kinda self conscious about my ta ta's. lol. so I'm wondering-GUYS-what's your opinion on a girl wearing a bra during sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless your ability to get in the moment and enjoy is so hampered by the lack of the bra you should always have sex without it. The best sex in my opinion is when two people are completely nude with nothing between them but sweat.

Trust me whatever you are able to pick up as a detriment the guy is going to love or not see so don't stress. If he is the right one then go at it and have fun.

What Guys Said 5

• only reason to keep it on is if there's an issue with your boobs... like are they HUGE or scarred or something? other than that. top off and have fun :-)

• Haha no. nothign like that. just kinda smalllll. not that small tho.

• Oh. During sex? No way.!

Self-conscious? You'll both probably not care at that point.

Ted

• I think you should wear a bra to the partry but when you and this guy get intimate(thats if you get intimate) then just take it off when you do.

• Well obvi to the party. but I don't know bout the rest.

• He's correct. Never wear a bra (be completely topless) when you're fvcking a guy.

• K thanks.

• bra off. no ands if or buts about it. takes too much away from the experience for the guy. guys love boobs, plain and simple.

• if toy are having sex where there are others around then I understand why you are wearing a bra but if you are alone I would probably like no bra.

What Girls Said 0