Guys, would you date or even settle down with mean bitches?

I'm always told to be good looking. I typically consider myself nice, good at heart. But the way I show people, especially men, seems like a sarcastic meany bitch. I am honest and straightforward. I even scare them sometimes, I can tell. I never talk romantic tongue with any guy whom I used to be seeing. And I'm usually wronged for being complicated or difficult to deal with; which honestly I am not, I barely get clingy or ask for anything. So I just want to know whether being referred as THE bitch is a total turn-off for dating or settling down.

• Mean girls
    9% (4)
  • Nice girls
    91% (43)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl that reminded me a lot like you. She was seen as mean and bitchy too by a lot of people, mainly because of her aggressive sarcastic personality. But really she was the realest girl I ever dated to be honest.

But the thing is, girls like you and her need some time to get used to being around because you seem so intimidating and irritiating to be around on the outside but really you're a sweetheart on the inside.

What Guys Said 14

• if the girl doesn't care that I treat her unlady like too, in a fun way where we are both having fun just to be clear, then no I wouldn't mind dating her. it should go both ways.

• There wasn't an "either" option. Your personality is what it is. Some people like it, some don't. I don't think in and of itself it's a deal breaker. Stronger personalities balance out weaker ones. It may be more difficult - but not impossible by any means.

• Firstly no... who in their right mind would want to date a 'bitch?

Second, there's a distinction to be made between a bitch and a badass, bitches are just nasty people, badasses can still be sweet and caring, they just don't mind saying what they feel and don't take shit.

Badasses are just that, badass!

• If thier hot, then sure, but let's say there are two women, both exactly the same attraction, one is a bitch one is a nice girl, I would date the nice girl. The only reason why "mean" girls get so much attention and dates is because they are usually more attractive. When in reality Men would rather date a nice girl

• I like nice girls with beautiful personalities

• Bitches kill longterm attraction.

• Of course nice girls... why would I settle for a bitch? Only an idiot would do that...

• Mean girls are ugly I'd rather be alone than with one.

• No. If you come off as mean or bitchy, then I lose interest.

• I wouldn't. Maybe ask girls who settle for assholes. You probably would end up with the same answer.

• Guys want girls who are romantic, who express their feelings, and who express a need for the guy (not stuck on you 24/7 but a guy wants to feel needed.) Being a bitch doesn't make you a strong woman; it just makes you a bitch.

Most guys don't want to be with a bitch at all; those that will tolerate the experience will just want to use you for sex and then go home so they won't wake up with you.

So. . . why are you so angry? Many bitches have a very sweet girl hidden inside of them but something in their lives gives control to the anger.

• Just from the way you described yourself, I already find it unfeminine and repulsive.

• I LOVE BAD BITCHES.

• not on your life! I want a nice girl and there are plenty out there.