He is not chasing after me anymore but he still wants sex? I can't speak to him unless I give it up?

he said when ''im wet'''enough i should contact him (he knows im a virgin). Either i give it up to him or he won't talk to me, he said i dont deserve his attention anymore and that he has ''other'' women he rather spend his time with. Im a very beautiful woman, i even got spotted by a photographer and people always say i should model, i feel like he is trying to make me feel bad by not texting me, giving short answers when i text him, when i ask him whats wrong he just doesn't answer only says bye like 10,000 times. Im 23 year old girl and im a virgin because i dont sleep around and the thought of sex makes me feel like it hurts, he told me to grow up and contact him when i m ready to sleep with him. I asked to see him but he said he doesn't want to ''hear'' my nagging. Im hurt by this? i know he is a jerk but when i didn't wanted to see his face a long time ago and i still did him a favor by meeting up with him and he can't even do the same thing for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m going to assume you’ve never had a mother or older woman tell you “guys 101” so here it is, NEVER and I MEAN NEVER EVER talk to a guy that makes it clear he wants nothing to do with you unless you give it up, and the fact that he knows you are a virgin makes it worse. I want to go on record and say I am very proud of you and I don’t even know you. He has no idea of the diamond he is passing up, and frankly until you tap into your own self worth and demand your respect, you will always be treated this way whether its by him or any guy. You are pure, and sex does hurt I won't lie to you, but it’s not dramatic pain like most people say it is. It’s more pressure than it is pain, but it’s also more beautiful when you share it with a man that was patient and gentle enough to wait and date you until you are ready. Just because you are not ready to give it up, doesn’t make you childish, it means you haven’t found someone worthy of it. I’ll tell you right now, I’m 26 and because I don’t do it often, the shit still hurts at times in the beginning lol, but in a good way. Make sure you save that diamond for a man that’s worth it. I don’t care how much you like this guy, he doesn’t even deserve to breath the same air as you.

What Guys Said 5

• he wants sex. and being the typical douchey person he doesn't seem to want a relationship with you (romantic or platonic) if you aren't having sex.

the better question to me is what is in it for you chasing this guy around?

• he once said to me that he would be there for me as a vfriend if i ever needed someone, he meant it and that i should call him and he would be there

• well clearly it seems like that was all talk and he really wants sex right?

• My thoughts:

1 - So, what's your question? Or are you just giving us a cool story bro moment?

2 - Guy sounds like a real asshole. I have a feeling this story is fake but, in the event it's real and I heard a guy say this, I would slap the fuck out of him. It's one thing to like sex, and it's another to be a total dick over it. It's animalistic guys like him with no control over their dick that give guys a bad name.

• its the truth. why is he being this mean?

• The truth can't be mean?

"I want to kill you and your whole family. Just for the fun of it."

I'm not an asshole, I was just speaking the truth... right?

(That's just an example, please don't take that threat seriously).

• Duuuuude! Have some self respect and tell him if he wants to fuck then he can go fuck himself!

• Why don't you forget him and move on? You know he Is an asshole..!

• I swear you ask this question every day.

What Girls Said 3

• Forget him he's the one that needs to grow up. He's a childish class act and he's only interested in what's between your legs and not you as a person. So to save yourself from any further damage lose his number.

• He's right, you do need to grow up. And while you're at it try to find some self respect and dignity. Keep it moving, ignore him like he's doing you, as a few weeks past by eventually you won't miss him anymore. No one should have sex until they're ready. Stop acting like a needy child by begging to see him. He's feeding off of you doing that. A grown 23 year old woman taking such lowness and begging to see and talk to someone who only wants sex from her is really a pathetic sight and let me tell you. If you give in and give him sex because of the way he's acting, he will respect you much LESS. I don't think he even respects you now. Leave him to tend to his 'other' women. I'm not trying to be condescending or ridicule you, this is called tough love. Find someone who will treat you like the precious gem you are.

• no dont worry i told him to be ashamed of himself and to fuck off, i said i dont have to see your face anymore and that he can fuck himself and he is a real coward or saying those things behind texts

• If you can't speak to him unless you are giving him sex, I suggest you stop speaking to him.