Girls, would you date a guy who didn't drive?

Would you ever date a guy who didn't drive or have a car? Assuming this guy has a full time job and his own place

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I don't really think that's a big deal. It might be hard because I don't live in a big city so getting around seems challenging and I'm not sure how he'd do it. But I see that as especially unimportant if you lived in a place like New York or Chicago

What Girls Said 12

• Where? In the suburbs or the city? If it was the suburb, I'm thinking no because it would too much of a hassle. In the city, that's fine. There's a ton of public transportation

• I live in a rural area, so a car is necessary. I don't like being the one to drive all the time.

• then why would he not drive a car? but whatever.. it doesn't really matter.. he can always buy one...

• Of course I would. Where I live a car isn't always necessary anyways, it might be more difficult in big countries like America but I don't see it as a turn off if someone doesn't have a license.

• I live in a small town, and did before, but don't want to again. Moving to a big city next year probably, and then I would consider it much more.

• Yeah, sure. I live in a big city so there's little need for a car.

• Public transport is not a bad thing hahaha

• My other half doesn't drive! And there's always public transport!!

• I've done it before and because I drive I get used as a taxi so no

• no if you dont have a car i am not interested in dating. there are plenty of women who dont have cars that he could date tho

• Uhhh... totally. Especially if they bike to work. Or if they like take the subway or something. I think it's cool.

• he must have a car.