What do you think is easier getting a job or getting a girlfriend/boyfriend?

In your opinion

• Getting a job is easier
  • getting a boyfriend/girlfirend is easier
  • It depends (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting a job by far.

Aw look at all the hot people choosing the second option. Must be nice to be hot.

What Girls Said 14

• That depends on your standards and what you're offering. If you're just looking for any job or any girl/boy friend they should both be relatively easy to achieve. If you're looking for a really good job and a highly sought after partner, both will be difficult.

• If you don't have any experience, you'd have better luck finding a sugar daddy than a job. Most jobs want you to have prior experience... but very few are willing to give it. Sure, you can go to college to get a degree, but even then, the number of employers willing to give you a start in your chosen field are extremely limited. Plus, you have to pay for college, which requires money, and unless you have parents and/or scholarships to support you, that money is coming out of your wallet. How do you get that money? With a job. But how can you get a job if no one will give one to you?
    Basically my point is that the working world is fucked up.

• Both are easy to get IF you don't need to love doing them.

• Since I'm blessed in the looks department I have men offering to take me out all of the time.
    While on the other hand, I took years looking for a job.

I voted A.

• A freaking job

• I've had over a dozen jobs and no boyfriend lol.

Not that I'm looking or anything ^

• I think that if be easier to get a job. You're employer doesn't have to necessarily like you or how you look, but if they think that you could enhance their company for the better in any way... then they'll probably hire you. In order to get a boyfriend on the other hand... they would have to like your personality, looks, humor... things like that. Which in my opinion would be a bit harder for someone to like you for who you are than for what you can do to help them.

• Getting a girlfriend 😂😂😂

• Not even Mcdonalds is willing to hire under 18 where I live.

• Depends on the person and their abilities and their qualifications.

• In this economy and with the standards people have nowadays - none of those seem like easy goals to achieve - unless you're a model.

• Getting a boyfriend but i've been at my job for around 10 years now so I would hope if I quit, it would be easy to get a new job some where with that on my resume lol

• Getting a job, definitely.

• I have neither but then again I'm 16

• I live in Greece, A it is I guess..

What Guys Said 11

• in my opinion, definitely a job, and I mean a good job, not some high school mother fucking mcdonalds order taking piece of shit Abercrombie fucking cologne spraying ass job.

• Depends.
    If you are Ugly, Getting a job will be easier
    If you are Hot, Getting a relationship will be easier.

Relationships are all about looks unfortunately.

• One cannot simply afirm that about relationships

• Pls substitute afirm for state. Geez i have been confused lately about my English. Hate that

• Nah, At first, Looks are 95%. Personality 5% (This is where the other person is interested, If there is no attraction then a relationship will not happen)
      But, Once they get to know them, Looks goes down to about 60% and personality is 40%.

• A job probably.

• For men it's a lot more easier to get a job than to find a girlfriend.
    For women it's both easy to get a job and to get a boyfriend.

I came back home about a month ago, for 2 weeks I was just chilling and enjoyed being back in civilization (after attending university in the UK), then I went online, browsed job offers in work areas that interest me, sent a few CVs and a week later I got an awesome office job (as a content editor).

Maybe it's different in other countries though.

• It depends on the person - personality and their abilities. Someone could have a great personality, but a very poor work ethic. Likewise, someone could have a great work ethic, but a very poor personality. If you have both, then both would be easy. If you have neither, then both are very difficult.

• If you're a guy, getting a job. If you're a girl, getting a boyfriend.

Not because girls are supposedly bad at getting a job, but simply because they can get a boyfriend so easily.

• job. far more variables into dating.

• Getting a job at least for me... :/

• Get more job offers than I do potential girlfriends. Let's even think past of just getting a bunch of dates, to find the right person to be in a long term relationship? Fucking impossible...

• depends what you suck at!!!

• Perhaps a job because you can be ugly and have a shitty personality and get a job. But, on the other hand, ugly assholes get mates ALL of the time...